We have seen the schools with the most beautiful compounds, to the schools your favorite celebrities attended. But one topic that really gets Ghanaians going about their schools is which one has the “freshest” students.
Get the latest news in entertainment and politics on YEN.com.gh
And by “freshest students” we mean well-mannered, great speakers, your all-round embodiment of the ‘smart kid’ and these are the schools that we have found to bear these qualities:
1. Achimota School. This had to be the first mention. They have the alumni to prove it and each graduate class brings forth yet another generation of the ‘cool kid.’
READ ALSO: From private jet to a hotel: Zylofon Media CEO acquires Royal Richester hotel
2. Ghana National College. This Cape Coast school never fails to produce some of the smartest and “freshest” kids this part of our world. Show us one National alum that doesn’t have class.
3. Holy Child School. This should not come as any surprise. Holico ladies are intelligent, eloquent young ladies who are recognizable anywhere.
4. Aburi Girls SHS. If you’ve met an Aburi girl (and we know you have) then you’ve seen class personified. Nothing beats a school like that!
5. PRESEC Legon. The ‘Odade3’. Since time immemorial, these gentlemen have been classified as the most well-behaved, well-mannered and above all, the ‘good’ boys.
6. Prempeh College. We will let the photo do all the talking with this one.
7. Wesley Girls SHS. Last but most certainly not the least, they tick everything off the list; smart, eloquent, cool, what else?
READ ALSO: 10 Ghanaian music artistes who changed their stage names and did not regret it
YEN is building a platform where Ghanaians can share local news and own experiences with each other. Witnessing an incident? Want to tell about a local problem? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Send us a message via YEN’s official Facebook page.