It is definitely the dream of everyone to one day own a home, but in the face of this you need to really be endowed in your pocket.
Much more when the house you are aiming to buy is located in East Legon, one of the expensive suburbs in Accra.
Regarded by many as an expensive area to live in, houses located at East Legon do not come cheap either.
And the following prices, as listed by MeQasa, have left many Ghanaians totally stupefied fascinated.
1. The Executive bedroom you see goes for a whopping $2,200,000. It is a nine-bed room apartment with numerous bedroom outhouses.
2. This mansion designed from Arabian architecture costs $2,000,000 and is a six-bedroom house.
3. The above is an ultramodern four-bedroom apartment which is on sale for $1,800,000.
4. This five-bedroom house is one of the plush apartments in East Legon and goes for $1,650,000
5. For lovers of gardens, this house is perfect for you and is being sold for $1,300,000.