Travelling and seeing interesting, beautiful places even if it is just the next region is a relaxing and fun adventure, and no one does it better than our favorite Ghanaian celebrities.
From the actors to musicians to TV hosts, Ghanaian celebrities know how to live it up and these are our favorite celebrities whose adventure lives are such goals:
1. John Dumelo. John Dumelo has described himself as a travel junkie and since last year, he has made quite the impressive world trip. The actor who recently got married to Gifty Mawunya may add globetrotting to his list of fun moments with the Mrs.
2. Jackie Appiah. The stunning actress is always seen jetting off from one point to the other and never without her stylish travel bags.
3. Zynnell Zuh. The Zylofon Media-signed actress who is still new on the movie scene in Ghana, is already making waves and turning heads at the international film festivals. We have no doubt she will soon tour the world and take us with her...virtually.
4. Ameyaw Debrah. Celebrity lifestyle blogger Ameyaw always makes us green with envy as he dazzles us with how well-traveled and well-cultured he is.
5 .Yvonne Nelson. The stunning new mother may have to put off globetrotting for a while but she will no doubt bounce back soon with her zest for seeing beautiful places.
6. Sandra Ankobiah. Lawyer and fashion expert, Sandra Ankobiah, may not enjoy the spotlight but she does enjoy some free breeze time when she can.
Ghana trends: Anas Aremeyaw Anas causes stir with latest investigative piece: