Travelling and seeing interesting, beautiful places even if it's just the next region is a relaxing and fun adventure, and no one does it better than our favorite Ghanaian celebrities.
From the actors to musicians, Ghanaian celebrities know how to live it up and these are our favorite celebrities whose adventure lives are such goals:
1. John Dumelo. John Dumelo has described himself as a travel junkie and this year, he has made quite the impressive world trip.
2. Jackie Appiah. The stunning actress is always seen jetting off from one point to the other and never without her stylish travel bags.
3. Nikki Samonas. The Ghanaian-Greek actress and model’s travels gives us such life with every photo.
4. Ameyaw Debrah. Celebrity lifestyle blogger Ameyaw always makes us green with envy with how well-traveled and well-cultured he is.
5 .Yvonne Nelson. The stunning new mother may have to put off globetrotting for a while but she will no doubt bounce back soon with her zest for seeing beautiful places.
6. Sandra Ankobiah. Lawyer and fashion expert Sandra Ankobiah may not enjoy the spotlight but she does enjoy some free breeze time when she can.
7. Sister Deborah. The African mermaid as part of her music promotion process, also takes time to travel across Europe and visit her other home country of Romania.
READ ALSO: Former Black Stars Player dead
YEN is building a platform where Ghanaians can share local news and own experiences with each other. Witnessing an incident? Want to tell about a local problem? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Send us a message via YEN’s official Facebook page.