Nightlife in Ghana's capital of Accra is vibrant, colorful and full of excitement. Ghanaians love to take calm strolls on a breezy night, or catch up with friends at the local pub over drinks, ‘Chinchinga' and laughter.
With the new emerging landscapes around, it is amazing to see how far Accra has come since some years ago in terms of infrastructure, and all of these add up to create the beautiful scenery of Accra's nightlife.
YEN.com.gh has found 6 photos that show how beautiful Accra by night really is:
1. The Jubilee House. The beautiful office of the seat of government is further emphasized by the night lights that cast a wonderful glow over the building.
2. East Legon. One of Accra’s prime neighborhoods, this part of the city comes alive at night with colors and the voices of happy people.
3. Airport City. Aptly named due to its proximity to the Kotoka International Airport, it is home to some of the city’s finest buildings and plush spots.
4. Villagio Vista. One of the most luxurious apartment complexes in Accra, the building’s colorful patterns is further illuminated by a starry night.
5. Osu Night Market. From delicious pork cuts to amazing Kenkey, the Osu Night Market is a hidden gem that deserves constant appreciation. It is always full of bustling activity and lovely people.
6. Black Star Gate. This monument forms part of the Independence Square which was commissioned by Ghana’s first president, Osagyefo Dr. Kwame Nkrumah. At night, the Black Star Gate is a breathtaking sight for citizens and tourists alike.
Ghana trends: Anas Aremeyaw Anas stirs up chaos with latest investigative piece:
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Send us a message via YEN’s official Facebook page or check us out on Instagram for more news.