Fashion, beauty and style is a never ending cycle in Ghana’s showbiz scene, as our favorite celebs effortlessly blow our minds with their good looks.
From colorful patterns to bright colours, looking breathtaking seems to come as easy as ABC for these celebs and this week was no different.
This was how some of Ghana’s finest beauties stunned on Instagram this week:
1. Joselyn Dumas was stylish in black jeans and an afro bun, complemented with gorgeous nude-coloured heels.
2. Zynnell Zuh did not disappoint when she shared this lovely throwback of herself in this beautiful dress.
3. Vivian Jill Lawrence gave us major feels, as always, when she showed off her beauty in this royal blue ensemble.
4. Emelia Brobbey caused quite the stir on the internet, as she showed up and showed out in this stunning soft pink outfit. Her smile was the pretty cherry on top.
5. Last but certainly not least is Nana Ama Mcbrown. The Empress gives us all some style lessons with her glammed look.
YEN is building a platform where Ghanaians can share local news and own experiences with each other. Witnessing an incident? Want to tell about a local problem? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Send us a message via YEN’s official Facebook page