Quite recently, pastors, especially those have their own churches, have become celebrities and one wonders whether they are really doing the work of God.
The feed off fame and would do anything to get the media attention they require damning all the consequences of their actions.
In their bid to get more people trooping to their churches, they engage in various antics of their own to gain much popularity.
One the runs through their actions is their posturing as 'miracle workers'.
They claim to perform many 'huge miracles' including healing of the blind, filling bank accounts of poor people and even raising the dead.
However, the manner in which they perform such miracles leaves much to be desired.
From the fondling of ladies, stepping on people, to giving them poisonous concoctions, they abuse their followers so much so that you may question where they get these so called directions from.
YEN.com.gh has photos of some of these blatant abuses which have been disguised as 'directions from God'.
1. Bishop Obinim stamped on the abdomen of a pregnant woman with his feet
2. An obvious attempt to 'feel' the body of the woman
3. This one turned this guys into donkeys
4. Where were they carrying this one?
5. Stepping on your fellow human being in the name of deliverance
6. Naked deliverance
7. Here comes another fondler
8. Just look at this oo
9. And what was this one looking for?
10. Full watt deliverance
11. And here comes the ultimate: Drink poison deliverance
So the question is, will a pastor go to heaven after meting out such abuse to a fellow human?
Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Your stories and photos are always welcome.
Send us a message via our official Facebook page to get it published on YEN.com.gh