Being the daughter of a respected politician is never easy, especially with the public keeping their eye on you, all the time.
This week, YEN.com.gh brings you some of the ‘hidden princesses’ of some Ghana’s popular political figures.
READ ALSO: Popular actress Maame Serwaa loses mum
1 The Akufo-Addo sisters. The daughters of the current first family of Ghana are truly as stunning as their parents and are each successful in their own right.
2. Princess Fathia Nkrumah. The daughter of former Convention’s People Party flagbearer, Samia Nkrumah and the granddaughter of Ghana’s first president, Dr. Kwame Nkrumah, is an actress, model and law student.
3. Farida Mahama. Remember that beautiful note Farida wrote to her father, Former President John Mahama after he lost the 2016 elections? Daughter goals!
4. Dr. Nana Aba Nduom. The daughter of Dr. Paa Kwesi Nduom and one of the directors of Groupe Nduom.
5. Mariah Greenstreet. Mariah is the daughter of the 2016 CPP presidential candidate, Ivor Greenstreet.
6. Araba Amissah-Arthur. Araba is the daughter of the former vice-president, Kwesi Amissah-Arthur and she works in legal practice.
YEN is building a platform where Ghanaians can share local news and own experiences with each other. Witnessing an incident? Want to tell about a local problem? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Send us a message via YEN’s official Facebook page.