Christmas time; the season to give, love and be merry with friends and family and of course, eat lots of hearty meals.
Get the latest news in entertainment and politics on YEN.com.gh
Sometimes, the people we really want to share the Christmas with our are spouses, and one way to show love this festive season is to give truly heartfelt gifts.
This week, YEN.com.gh brings six gifts that you can get your best girl this season:
1. Perfume. This is a gift as old as time and no woman says no to perfume unless of course she’s allergic to it. These days, there are even natural artisan scents available on the market. Surprise her.
READ ALSO: Old Vandal dies in bloody fight at Commonwealth Hall
2. Time. Time is the most valuable resource available and spending it with the love of your life is a beautiful gift. Spend the day together and make it all about her; cook her favorite meal, watch her favorite movie and so on.
3. Photo Album. Create an album of your favorite moments together and put it in an album. Of course in this digital age, it’s even easier as you don’t have to pay for cameras and film or print them out. You can even make it a slideshow with a special song in the background. Now that’s a winner.
4. Make a playlist. This year saw the release of some the best music in the our part of the world. Knowing your special lady’s favorite songs means you can create a beautiful playlist and give it a cute mushy name; ‘Songs that remind me of you.’ Tried and tested!
5. A hamper. This can be a mix of edibles only or non-edibles only or all of them. Chocolate, wine etc.. Just put in all the things that make her happy.
6. Scented candles. Believe it or not, this is actually picking up fast these days. Getting her aromatic candles that light up her room will definitely put a smile on her face.
READ ALSO: Lebanese sexual assault suspect now on oxygen support
YEN is building a platform where Ghanaians can share local news and own experiences with each other. Witnessing an incident? Want to tell about a local problem? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Send us a message via YEN’s official Facebook page.