The year 2017 has been phenomenal for Ghanaians with the many events and activities that have taken place so far.
The year started with Ghana getting a new President sworn in; which brought some changes in Ghana’s political system.
While such serious businesses go on, some celebrities did not fail in ensuring that Ghanaians get relaxed.
These celebrities did this by their way of dressing and activities.
For instance, the wife of Ghana’s Vice President, Samira Bawumia, was mostly in the news for her deep fashion sense and choice of dresses that complimented her physique.
Actress Nana Akua Addo also did her best to slay this year, especially at the 2017 AFRIMA Awards held in Nigeria.
YEN also sighted some of the best dresses won by some celebrities including Nana Ama McBrown; Emelia Brobbey; Samira Bawumia; Nana Akua Adoo; and Juliet Ibrahim.
1. Samira Bawumia: Since her husband assumed the position of Vice President, the Second Lady has ensured that her dress and grooming become the talk of town anytime she steps out.
2. Emelia Brobbey: The talented Kumahood actress poses for the camera every now and then. she has been tipped one of Kumahood's richest and fashionable actresses.
3. Nana Ama McBrown: You can also call her Mrs. Mensah; Nana Ama McBrown has often stirred up the internet with stunning photos of her.
4. Juliet Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahm is one of Ghana's pretty actresses. She is currently based in Nigeria with her Nigerian musician boyfriend, Iceberg Slim.
Her many pictures clearly indicate that Juliet is having a nice time in Nigeria.
5. Nana Aku Addo: The 'Wanna be' actress has also not slowed down on her fashion sense. Nana Akua Addo looked stunning in a red ball gown she won at the 2017 AFRIMA Award when she hosted the carpet.
6. Zynnell Zuh: Zynnell Zuh has not been left out in the slaying business.
7. Berla Mundi: Barla Mundi, born Issabella Adardey, has carved a niche for herself as a respected media personality in Ghana. Bella has also not been left out when it comes to slaying.
Our cherished celebrities ensured that while slaying, they also appeared decent.
Want to be featured on YEN? Please reach us via our Facebook page with your photos and stories for publication