First market fire recorded in 2018 and it's Ho Central Market

First market fire recorded in 2018 and it's Ho Central Market

- Parts of Ho Central Market has been burnt down

- The cause of fire is reported to have stemmed from burning containers belonging to Zoomlion

- Click here for the latest stories in Ghana

Affected traders at the Ho Central Market who lost their goods worth thousands of cedis are currently counting their loses.

First market fire recorded in 2018 and it's Ho Central Market

First market fire recorded in 2018 and it's Ho Central Market

READ ALSO: Never marry her when you see these 7 signs

The cause of the fire, which erupted at dawn, is currently yet to be established but some eyewitnesses claim it all happened from the fire of some refuse containers belonging to Zoomlion.

First market fire recorded in 2018 and it's Ho Central Market

First market fire recorded in 2018 and it's Ho Central Market

Officials of the fire service department managed to put out the flames and also prevent it from spreading to other shops as about 5 shops are currently affected. So far, this remains the only market fire in Ghana since the beginning of the year.

YEN.com.gh is building a platform where Ghanaians can share local news and own experiences with each other.

Witnessing an incident? Want to tell about a local problem? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?

Your stories and photos are always welcome. Message us on Facebook now.

Source: Yen.com.gh

Related news
I never dated Berla Mundi – E.L finally tells real story

I never dated Berla Mundi – E.L finally tells real story

E.L finally opens up on his widely reported love affair with Berla Mundi
YEN.com.gh
Mailfire view pixel