We are in a new year and this means new resolutions and plans to live a fulfilled and smooth lifestyle especially when it comes to your personal relationships.
YEN.com.gh has been feeding you with basic tips on what to do whenever there are challenges in your relationship. We thank you all for reading these bits of advice but in this article, we bring you some basic tips on how to sustain the relationship with your man in this year of 2018. We hope this article sees you through the year.
1. Give him the space to operate
2. Never force him to do things he has not planned to do
3. Give him all the support he needs to be a successful man
4. Always give him a listening ear
5. Never compare him to other guys
6. Be at your best whenever, wherever
7. Never underestimate your man, he is more than you think he could be
8. Be a woman, not a mother
9. Never force him to marry you
10. Never come between him and his mother
11. Prioritize communication over anything else
12. Never rely on him for financial report
13. You are not married, stop acting like a wife
14. No need staying in his home
15. Own your life, don't let him be the center of your financial independence
16. Always remember his birthday
17. Push him to become his better self
18. Don’t sacrifice your peace for love
19. If he abuses you, break up.
YEN.com.gh is building a platform where Ghanaians can share local news and own experiences with each other.
Witnessing an incident? Want to tell about a local problem? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Message us on now.