The New Patriotic Party's (NPP) Brong Ahafo Regional Youth Organizer, Kwame Baffoe's - also known as Abronye DC - traumatic encounter with irate members of the ruling party over the weekend left him with a broken arm, and a dislocated shoulder.
Since reports of Abronye DC's beating state that his assailants were fellow NPP members, YEN.com.gh put together a list of comments Abronye DC has said in the past that could have angered members of the ruling party to the extent of wanting to attack the firebrand NPP executive.
- Abronye DC accused the Brong Ahafo Regional Minister of allegedly receiving large sums of money from contractors and promised them government contracts in return.
- He accused the Brong Ahafo Regional Minister of allegedly taking sums of money from individuals in return for promising them employment positions
- He also accused Kwame A Plus of allegedly receiving funds from the former NDC administration, and of attempting to do the same with the current government.
- He envoked Antoa Nyama (curse) on the Brong Ahafo Regional Minister for allegedly extorting money from chainsaw operators every time their trucks are seized.
- He also accused the Brong Ahafo Regional Minister of allegedly conniving with judges in order to get his in the courts.
- Also accused "some officials in Flagstaff House" of putting pressure on members of the state vehicle task force to return ceased vehicles.
READ ALSO: Abronye DC opens up about his beating
Do you have any story to share with YEN? Get featured! We are available on Facebook