Among the many gifts that a man receives is a wife. A wife is someone you entrust with your life, feelings, children, and anything else concerning you. As a man, you depend on your wife for guidance and solace whenever you face challenges in life.
Letter of love to my wife
Since you treasure her, you have an obligation to express gratitude and love to her for being a huge part of your life. If you have been together for a long time, she might have probably gotten used to your gifts and the love quotes you tell her every day. Why not try writing a love letter to your wife? Writing is a good tool for letting her know what you feel.
Here’s how you write an “I love you letter to my wife”.
- Begin by telling her the aim of the letter. For instance, you can start by telling her, “Babe, you don’t know how much you have changed my life. On this day, I want you to know that I am lucky to be part of your life.” Starting your letter without telling her what you intend to do might put her off. She might think it is a break up text written in form of a letter and might not be eager to read it.
- Remind her how you got to know her and some of her aspects that you admired then and now. It can be something like, “My wife, I can vividly recall the day we met during the workshop. Cliff introduced you to me and from the moment I saw you, I knew something solid would grow out of our meeting. I don’t know if it’s your inspiring talk about personal growth or your beautiful smile that got my heart beat at a fast rate. Babe, I had to recite the words severally before I could ask you out. I still hold on to these memories my loved one.”
- Praise her. A 'love you' letter to your wife must contain compliments. Let her know that you love her personality and physical appearance. “Jenny, you are beautiful in and out. You have the ability to turn a sad situation into a beautiful story. Only you knows well how to correct me and appreciate me regardless of my multiple shortcomings”
- Has your wife made changes in your life? Then let her know. “Happiness is an understatement of describing how my life has become since I met you love. Without you, I would still suffer from insecurities”
- Tell her what you will continue doing to her. “As your husband, the most important thing is to make you happy. I am ready to cross oceans just to ensure you have the peace of mind and a beautiful life. Rest assured that when you need me, I will be there. I care about you.”
- Express how you can’t wait to love her forever. “As long as we live babe, I will love you immensely as I have always loved you.”
With the tips written above, you will never fail at writing meaningful love letters to your lovely sweetheart. Keep it locked for more beautiful love letters to your future wife that will definitely make your love life strong.
READ ALSO Lonely man’s letter about modern relationships