Ebony Reigns is the popular dancehall singer who lost her life in a deadly accident on the Sunyani-Kumasi highway.
The death of the musician, her personal assistant and a soldier has got Ghanaians grieving her loss especially as most of them are lovers of her music.
Minutes after her death, YEN.com.gh broke the story giving you all sides of it from family members to government. We also kept giving you an up-to-the-minute update on what exactly is going on.
In this article, we bring you all you should know about Ebony's accident 24 hours since it happened.
1. Ebony's mother had returned from the UK and had requested her daughter paid her a visit.
2. Ebony was to embark on her first tour in Europe on February 10.
3. Soldier she travelled with was an air force lance corporal who lied he was on sick leave.
4. Ebony Reigns is the last born of her mother, Beatrice Oppong Marthin.
5. Father of Ebony revealed that he personally selected the outfits she used to perform.
6. Pastor Lawrence Tetteh says he prayed for Ebony and led her to Christ days before her fatal accident.
7. Ebony left home very late in the night for her travel, she just took two sets of outfits, according to her house help who spoke on Joy FM.
8. The fatal accident has been linked to a heap of sand stationed just where Ebony's Jeep crashed.
9. Mother of Ebony wants Ebony's body separated at the morgue, she believes her daughter will resurrect.
10. Parliament held a minute silence in honour of the young musician.
11. Government, including former president Mahama, have paid their tribute to the singer.
12. The ministry of tourism and creative arts is entreating Ghanaians not to share pictures of her body on social media.
So far, the bodies of Ebony, the soldier and her personal assistant are at the Mankranso Hospital as investigations into the accident continue.
YEN remembers the beautiful life of dancehall diva Ebony Reigns with this video below: