Ghanaians have been devastated after getting the news of the demise of Ebony. No one could have predicted such tragedy to happen all of a sudden. During her time in this world she has climbed up the ladder of success very swiftly and earned her way to the top of the Ghanaian music scene. All other celebrities have showed their gratitude towards her.
Ghanaian celebrities give their emotional tributes for the departed soul. This demise has left an empty gap in the Ghanaian music scene
Ghanaian top artistes including Sarkodie, Yvonne Nelson, Lydia Forson, Mzvee gave their emotional tributes to Ebony, who was discovered by Bullet of Ruff and Smooth fame. She left a huge gap in Ghana's music industry and our hearts. Here are some reasons why we loved Ebony Reigns.
- Priscilla Opoku-Kwarteng who is also known for her celeb name Ebony’s sudden demise and not only shocked her fans alone but the entire Ghanaian population. At such a young age her career just started to excel but unfortunately could not sustain. Ebony is also known as Ebony Reigns during her days in this world was blessed with the Ghanaians who were her true fans. They loved Ebony for the type of person she was and also for her amazing talent. Among all those here are some reasons why she will be missed so much.
- Her personality – Ebony never cared about what people thought of her. She was always herself and never gave a thing about what people had thought oh her. It can be justified more precisely as in one of her interviews when she had mentioned that explicit songs from her past relation inspire her.
- Her Music – Ebony has been a very good musician. Her song ‘Maame Hwe’ will always be remembered by her fans. Before her demise and after she had released her very first single ‘Dancehall’ she kept producing more hit songs.
- Dedication - She was extremely talented and was really focused in her career even at the age of just 20. Almost all major events were headlined by her in 2017 December.
- Her fashion statement – Ebony’s fashion statements were very bold. She was always trending in whatever she wore and very quickly became a sensation.
- On stage performance – Everyone loved Ebony on stage as she was an awesome performer. She showed great dynamics in her performance and always connected to the audience. She had a very remarkable stagecraft and everyone just loved her when she took the stage.