Donald John Trump is popular all over the world for attaining the 45th president of the United States.He was on June 14th in 1946, Jamaican Hospital Medical Centre. Donald Trump’s age is currently 71 years and turning 72 years this year, 2018.
Donald Trump biography Parents are Fred Trump and Mary Anne.
Donald Trump educational qualifications are pleasing and prove his smartness in academics and socially. He started off on a Kew Forest School to New York Military Academy, at 13 years of age. In this institution, his leadership skills were revealed and he also led in athletics. Trump joined Fordham University for about 2 years and later pursued economics in Wharton School of Finance.
Donald Trump Bio Facts
The article will highlight to you the top 10 facts of Donald Trump that you may not know.
- In all the 71 years Donald Trump has lived in this world, he has never abused or misused any drug.
- He was the first and the only presidential candidate to board his own game.
- He dislikes how his hands shake. When the situation occurs he makes sure he pulls anyone closer to his body to hide the scenario.
- He was a good and active participate member of the movement that really wanted to get aware of Obama’s birthplace, “birther.’
- He is a good golfer and regularly enjoys playing at the Winged Foot Golf Club and he also owns one golf club currently.
- He has ever been Mike Tyson’s financial advisor and he once acted as a host at Tyson’s fighting with the Michael Spinks, Atlantic City.
- He is a well-notable Obama’s vocal critic, you can imagine he offered him a golf play if his term ended earlier than he expected.
- At some point, it seems interesting on how Donald Trump could play himself in ‘Ghosts cant Do It’ film. He became the award-winning for being the worst support actor in Razzie award events, 1990.
- Trump rejected to purchase a professional football team that is believed to have been a good business opportunity to invest in. This is because its current worth is $2 billion.
- “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me—consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.” This is the quote of Donald Trump proving his confidence trait. He said this quote in 2004, The Daily News.