Blank pages on a word document really be a nuisance. They can be in the middle of a document and they are so frustrating. Sometimes after you finish typing your document, you find out there is an extra blank page at the end.
Are you facing such frustrating moments? Well, be at ease because this article will be of great help to you.
How to Delete a Page Word with Header
You can make sure each page has a different header by placing the cursor on the header part and changing the settings. You unlink all the headers in your document. Delete the header of the unwanted page. Then following the tips below you will get guidelines on how to delete the page.
How to Delete a Page in Word 2010
Here are the basic solutions for deleting a page in word 2010. These tips will also be applicable on that person who wants to know to how delete a page in the word 2017.
- You should first click at any point of your blank page to place the cursor.
- Click the home tab and you should see ‘find’
- On ‘find’ function click Go To and you will see a drop-down menu
- On the drop-down menu, click page and enter page will appear.
- In the enter page space, type page with a backslash - \page
- The page you placed your cursor will automatically be highlighted then click delete.
How to Delete a Page in Word 2016
These will guide you delete the unwanted page in word 2016. In this case, the article will give you tips to remove the blank page breaks from word 2016.
- You should first click the home tab and you will find a hide symbol and click it (¶)
- You next step is double clicking the page break you want to remove.
- Then click delete.
How to delete a page from the word Template
It is a very simple thing to do. Your first step is opening the template as a document through the file. Select unwanted content then click the backspace to delete. Make sure you save and also close to avoid losing the template.