Rooting is the process of gaining total control and root access of how your phone works. Once you have rooted your phone, you can control the system directory. You can also make changes to the Operating System. Many people fear rooting their phones due to cases of warranty.
If they only knew the benefits that arise from rooting an Android phone! However, you must be careful and read properly on how to root an android phone in order to not ruin your phone through data loss. We have given below easy tips on how you can root your Android phone.
How to root an Android phone with PC
- Rooting your android phone through a PC will increase the performance of your phone. You can also lengthen the life of your battery. You will be able to multi-task and the speed of the device will be really fast. Here are the steps you should take:
- You have to download a software program which are available in the market to help you root your phone. You should pay attention to the software program in terms of its specifications before you install it into your PC. There are several rooting software programs such as Iskysoft Toolbox, Kingo and Root Genius.
- One you have downloaded and installed the rooting software, open it and connect your Android phone to the PC via a USB cable.
- Click on the options bar on the program’s menu. Click the ‘root now’ option to begin the rooting process.
- It will take some time to clear up the details as it will be indicated on the screen. Eventually, once the process is complete, you will have rooted your Android phone.
- The advantages of rooting your Android phone through a PC is that the safety of your data is guaranteed. The software is totally free for download or you can use the free trial version. In case you encounter problems with rooting, there an option for unrooting.
READ ALSO How to check your Glo number in Ghana
How to root your Android phone manually.
In case you don’t have a PC near, you can also learn how to root an Android phone without PC. But you will have to learn the process of how to root an Android phone using Kingroot. These steps will guide you to root your device manually.
- You must ensure that your battery levels are above 50% and that you are connected to an internet connection before rooting the device.
- First, you will have to download the Kingroot app on Google Chrome. Then install the APK section.
- Once you have installed the app, launch it on your browser and open the app.
- Go to the menu section and select ‘one click root’ option. You will wait a little while until the results appear on the screen.
- In case it fails to root, you should try again several times. The app hosts several rooting methods in case one method fails to work on your device.
Rooting your phone will unlock certain features that are denied on unrooted Android devices. You will have faster Android updates. The rooting will unlock your processors thus increasing the speed and functionality of the phone. You must follow the above steps carefully to ensure you root your phone successfully.