Wearing protection during sex is an important thing especially if your aim is to avoid getting the lady pregnant or protecting yourself from diseases. Choosing to wear a condom is a wise move especially if you are not ready to raise a kid. Knowing how to wear a condom properly could be the solution for you.
A condom will not only save you the stress of unwanted pregnancy but it could be the only thing between you and sexually transmitted diseases. Fortunately you do not have to attend a class on how to wear a condom. Here is all you need to know.
How to use a condom correctly
You roll the condom on an erected penis but ensuring that it has not touched your partner’s genital area. Make sure the condom is on the whole time you are having sex. This is the only way to prevent STDs that are passed on from skin to skin and also avoid pre-cum from getting to your woman as it could also contain viable sperms that may lead to pregnancy. Learning how to do it right will help you make the right choice.
READ ALSO:How Do Lydia Contraceptive Pills Work
How to use a condom effectively – points to note
- Be careful about using a Condom that has expired. This will do more harm than good. Always check that the rim is on the outside such that it resembles a small hat. You can unroll it a little bit and ensure that it is the right side out. In case you accidentally put it on wrongly do not make the mistake of trying to reverse it. Pick a new one from the box. Never flip it.
- Pinch the condom’s tip and put it on the penis’ head. Allow some space to collect semen. In case you are uncircumcised it may be useful to pull it back before placing the condom on your penis’ tip and rolling it down.
- You then unroll the condom to the shaft of your penis all the way to the base. If you are having trouble with the rolling use a few drops of water or lubricant.
- Enjoy sex
- Once you are done get your penis out of your partner before it softens and lets out the cum.
- Remove the condom and dispose it in a garbage bin. Avoid flushing it down the toilet lest you clog the pipes
How to wear a condom safely
There are a few things you need to consider when wearing a condom to avoid making a mistake that could cost you your life. Always check that the condom you are buying is not expired. You also need to be keen when getting the CD. Do not use your teeth or razor as this can easily cause you to puncture the condom and as such decrease it efficiency and in some cases cause it to be function less.
READ ALSO: Is Sex During Menstruation Safe?
How to wear a condom for male
Originally condoms were meant to be used by men. The above explanation shows how easy it is to use it for men. In some cases though, women can also opt for condoms. These special condoms are available in most dispensaries. Any interested woman can ask for the necessary assistance from the officers at the clinic.