From its mission, the organization aims ‘to be the reference point for reliable and secure identity management in Ghana’. The National Identification Authority is mandated to assist in registering Ghanaians who are eligible to get identification cards into the National Identification System. They also have to make sure that the registered Ghanaians get their identity cards.
Its other important mandate is to ensure the privacy of the individuals even after they have with them, sensitive personal information and the biometric data for the individuals. The National Identification Authority is a legal authority with its legal backing coming from the 2006 passing of the National Identification Authority Act (no.707)
In addition to promoting the campaign on the importance of having an identity card, the National Identification Authority has to ensure they have information on every citizen registered using their platform. For this, they need to set up several data stations to store the data. It is also mandated to conduct a census and store data on the census as well.
National Identification Registration Authority Jobs
You might be asking,
- Which national identification registration authority jobs are available?
- How can I know when the national identification authority recruitment is ongoing?
The most common national identification authority job is the job of a Registration assistant. This position is very popular, especially among fresh graduates who are seeking an extra source of income. The requirements for this position are as follows;
- The applicant must possess at least tertiary education with credentials. Either a degree or a diploma from a recognized institution
- The applicant must have completed the National Service program
- The applicant must know how to use a computer
- The applicant must be a team player
- The applicant should be open to working at any time they are required to
- The applicant must show exceptional problem solving skills
- The applicant must have exceptional writing skills. This is mandatory as the work requires the writing of several reports
- The applicant must display high levels of self-drive. You should be able to work with minimum supervision
What are the job requirements?
The applicant is expected to work as a clerk whose work is;
- Record fingerprints of the identification card applicant
- Take the photos of the identification card applicant
- Ensure the identification card applicant writes down their signature
How do you apply for the National Identification Authority Recruitment 2018?
The known application method for this job is sending the hard copy or soft copy application. Applicants have to send their updated curriculum vitae and the accompanying copies of their authentic education certificates to the concerned party. The concerned party in this case is the Director of Human Resource of the National Identification Authority. You can either send the application through post using the Director of Human Resources’ address (P.O.Box M680) or through the email that will be provided for you at that particular time.
When using the email, you are advised to have in place a well crafted email stating the position you are applying for as the subject of the email.
READ ALSO: Ghana Armed forces recruitment 2017/2018