Billy Graham, an American preacher had a lot to offer. His teachings and lifestyle exemplary enough to inspire generations. Read on and get motivation from these top Billy Graham quotes.
Who is Billy Graham?
Billy Graham was a prominent American preacher popular in the world. He was born in 1918 by William and Morrow who are Billy graham parents. He was the first-born son and he had 4 younger siblings. Billy Graham preacher profile is so inspiring from his quotes to his sermons. This makes he is placed as one of the influential people in the world.
Billy Graham quotes
Do you need inspirations that can transform your life? Well, Graham’s quotes have been an inspiration to many believers. His quotes have a long list that will guide and better your life for better.
Here are 15 inspiring Billy Graham quotes that can transform your life for better.
- True love is the only thing that brings great security in a home.
- We are travelers in this world going to our home, which is in heaven.
- Use your two hands given by God to receive and give.
- As a parent, if you allow your child to be disrespectful to you, he/she will end up having that character to anyone.
- If God takes something from you, be sure that he will replace it with something better.
- Gods will’s is to take us where God’s grace will continue to sustain us.
- When you feel as if your life is coming to an end, God intervenes.
- Nobody has ever regretted receiving Jesus Christ as his or her savior.
- Prayers can change any course of any event.
- You should posses’ riches rather than allowing the riches to posses you.
- Prayers are not a wish, but they are directed to God inform of voices full of faith.
- It is better to shed tears for others because it is a sign of strength rather than shedding tears for oneself, which is a sign off weakness.
- Being a God’s disciple usually cost you all that you have and that is the reason people choose salvation that is absolutely free.
- You should not allow the world to be you because you are in the world.
- God granting you to see your old age is very special because there are teachings you need to learn from it.
READ ALSO: Famous Kwame Nkrumah Quotes and Sayings
Billy Graham marriage
Billy Graham tied knots with his beautiful classmate Ruth Bell on 1943. She was from a well off family of Presbyterian missionaries parents. The couple lived happily and God blessed them with 5 children. Billy Graham wife death on June 14th 2017, was a very sad moment for Graham and the family. She rested on at an old age of 87.
Billy Graham huge generation
Billy Graham grandchildren were 19 in number and he had 41 great grandchildren. His generation is full of great and prominent people like Pastor Tullian Tchividjian, his grandchild. Billy Graham granddaughter Jerushah Armfield is a very brave lady that is popular for condemning those who create ivory images and expecting people to worship them.
Billy Graham life history comes to an end
Billy Graham library innovation was a sign that the preacher knew that his death was approaching. Billy Graham death was on 21st February 2018. His death was a silent moment for everyone in the world for losing such an influential evangelist. Prominent leaders honored his lie and Billy Graham on Trump was a Christ ambassador. Billy Graham funeral was private and he was buried alongside his wife at his Library just as he requested.
READ ALSO: Best tips on how to be successful in life