Your mom deserves happy, peaceful, and joyful Easter wishes since she raised. There so many memories from previous Easter holidays since majority of the people woke up early, wore their best spring clothes, and walked to church with their parents to celebrate the resurrection of Christ. For others, all they can remember is the treats they enjoyed, bought by their mom to wish them the Easter good wishes on that day, the day that follows and more days that will follow...
Happy Easter wishes to mom
Easter is a day when Christians need to be happy and thankful to God for making His son, Jesus, to die and resurrect for our sins. It is also a symbol of a new dawn and Easter wishes to someone special will be very much appreciated. Are you trying to come up with a special message, quote, or a card to write to your mom to wish her a fantastic Easter day? Well, here are Easter good wishes messages for moms that will help create one unique one.
- Hello mom, may you enjoy this special day and continue to have better days.
- Am so proud of having you mom and all I can say is that I wish you an extremely happy and joyful Easter.
- Mummy, the eggs available are not enough for me to treat you, to appreciate and wish you a peaceful and joyful Easter.
- The awesome moments that we had together from treats and walking to church to celebrate the special day, run into my mind whenever it is Easter. Mom I love you so much and wishing you the best day and the rest of the days that follow.
- I don’t take for granted God giving me such a wonderful, always caring, and protective mom. May you have a bright day today tomorrow and for the rest of your life.
- ‘Happy Easter’ are only two words enough to tell you how I wish a fantastic day full of God’s blessings. May God grant you more and more days mom.
- Thanks mom for making me grow valuing this special day that Jesus resurrected back to life. I love you and wish a happy and lovely day.
- My mom is so beautiful and all I can wish her is more life and a joyful Easter.
- Hello mother, today I just want to express my inner excitement for having you in my life. May you have a great day and enjoy the rest of the days coming.
- I just wish that I was capable of giving all the joy that you deserve on this day. All I can is to pray for you mom and wish you all the best.
- You have always been a pillar to our home mom. I wish you the best and super amazing day on this special day. Happy Easter wishes mom!
- Mom your my world and I can’t ask for another mom but you. Thanks for your bundle of care since I was young up to date. I do love you and I wish you the happiest day and better coming days.
These Easter good wishes messages show how much you love and appreciate your mom. They can also be Easter wishes for mom and dad since you will only alter the massage a little bit to make sure it includes both parents. For example, mom and dad, you are my world and I can’t ask for other parents but you. Thanks for your bundle of care since I was young up to date. I do love you and I wish you the happiest day and better coming days.
READ ALSO: Ghanaian holidays calendar 2018
Easter wishes Christian
Easter wishes are there to wish one a good and happy renewal from that day to the rest of their lives. Your mom is a special woman in your life and she brought you up to fear, serve, and respect God. Right? Why not show her that you believe in a living God who has the ability to give one a happy life, free of worry. Coming up with those religious Easter wishes for mom may seem hard, since it may be difficult to get the right content; but here is a collection of Easter wishes for mom and dad to help you out.
- I thank God for his goodness and mercies into our lives mom and dad. May He grant you both my awesome parents a happy, amazing, and a peaceful Easter and the days that follow.
- I glorify God each morning for his great faithfulness into our lives. A wonderful day is what I wish for my parents on this special day. I appreciate you for making me grow to know that we can’t be if it is not by God’s favors and love upon us.
- The far we have reached is because of Gods mercies mom and dad. I pray that he grants my mommy and daddy more life from this special day until the end of time.
- Our sins are forgiven dad on this special day. May we live according to his ways for his faithfulness. Have a blessed day.
- My dearest mom, you taught me to always be happy on this special day because Christ has risen again. Do you mind if I take you for a treat once the Easter service is over? I wish you a blessed day full of happiness.
- Hello dad, yesterday I thought of how great God’s love is towards this family and it is just beyond words. How can we celebrate this day to show our appreciation to the almighty for his kindness? May you have a day full of God’s blessings and joy.
- My dear God I place my lovely mom into your able hands. Thanks for giving me her as a part of my life. That is what I tell God every morning; I love you mommy have a blast on this special day.
Easter wishes reply
Your mom and dad must kindly appreciate your Easter good wishes. Right? There is nothing more pleasant than receiving Easter wishes reply. Here is a collection of how your mom will reply your Easter greetings for mom, showing her love and inspiring you to continue creating unique beautiful messages or quotes for her.
- My daughter am so humbled for your wishes. May God give me more strength to raise you according to his word. I love you so much you are a great blessing into my life.
- Receive my warm thanks son for the kind wishes. Loads of love.
- I appreciate your wishes my little angel. May God grant you more life and a great future ahead.
- Your wish touched my soul and my appreciation cannot be measured by word of mouth. Thank you God for the great blessing of such a clever and appreciative son.
- My handsome son I do appreciate your kind wishes. I pray that God grants you more life; love you too.
- You mean I lot to me my baby girl and am happy that I raise no fool. Thanks a lot for you warm wishes.
- Am so excited for your best wishes son, my day could not be more better until I received this surprise text. May God protect you son.
Easter should be a happy holiday, it should be a holiday where we all forget our worries and Easter good wishes will just do the trick.
READ ALSO: Upcoming Holidays in Ghana 2018