Since the death of Ebony Reigns, many self-acclaimed men of God have invaded social media, claiming to have predicted her death.
Some other so-called prophets have also said there are many more celebrities marked for death.
The prophets have gone ahead to announce the names of these celebrities, even going further to mention what is going to cause their death.
Interestingly, these ‘announcements’ have been made in the public domain, not in private with whoever appeared in their vision.
Another interesting thing is how these prophets only see celebrities in their death visions, and not any other member of the public.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings you 5 of these celebrities, and how they responded to the death prophecies.
1. Nkansah Lilwin: Kumawood actor Kwadwo Nkansah Lilwin is one of the celebrities who have been marked for death according to one “man of God”, Prophet Michael Kojo Poku, founder and leader of Fire Time Prayer Ministry. According to him, Lilwin would die unless he comes to him for a powerful deliverance session. But the actor and his manager responded later by saying they had consulted his pastor, and mallam to take care of the prophecy. Lilwin later posted on his Instagram page, appealing to all Ghanaians to pray on his behalf so that that death prophecy would be cancelled.
2. Shatta Wale: According to another prophet, E.K Mensah, Shatta Wale is next to die after Ebony Reigns. According him, Shatta Wale would be dead by the end of 2018. But the dancehall king did not take this prophecy lightly. He went on rampage, declaring war against the prophets, and threatening to burn down churches if he should be alive by December. His parents also waded into the controversy, with his father petitioning the CID to investigate his son’s death prophecy. His mother also organized a prayer session where some women group met to pray against that death prophecy.
3. Big Akwes: The popular Kumawood star, also received his death prophecy. His prophecy came together with those of colleague actors Michael Afrane and Oboy Siki. The three friends, out of fear reportedly run to the prophet who made this prophecies to do the needful in order that their prophecies would be canceled.
4. Stonebwoy: As for Stonebwoy, two different prophets have said he would die within 2018 and 2019. Prophet Nigel Gaisie, the man of God who said he prophesized Ebony’s death has said Stonebwoy would die during Easter in 2019. Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran has also warned Stonebowy to return anything in his possession that belongs to Zylofon or else he would die. But Stonebwoy ‘attacked’ Prophet Affran, saying his prophesy is fake because God would not send such a message through social media.
5. Akrobeto: Akrobeto also received his portion of the death prophecies. But he responded by saying he is not scared of death, and so definitely not scared of those death prophecies.
In the video below, the deputy education minister, Mrs Barbara Ayisi, speaks on how President Akufo-Addo inspires her, and how the president's success story must also inspire the youth of Ghana to greater heights.
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page