Controversial Ghanaian pastor, Angel Daniel Obinim is in the news again, this time not about flying to heaven, or having a meeting with Jesus Christ.
Rather, over a “sticker challenge” that has rocked social media.
According to reports, the “Obinim Sticker challenge” is performing wonders for many Ghanaians.
Among the many testimonies seen by YEN.com.gh, some social media users have narrated how the stickers miraculously helped them.
For example, one social media user said he bought a meal of “waakye” but could not afford to buy fish, but as soon as he placed the Obinim sticker under the plate containing the waakye, a spicy fish miraculously appeared.
Another person said he was ugly, but after applying the Obinim Sticker, he now looks like actor Van Vicker.
The testimonies go on and on, to the extent that some social media users have gone ahead to mention some celebrities who need the stickers for their “personal use”.
According to some social media posts sighted by YEN.com.gh, fans are saying that the likes of Shatta Wale, Akrobeto, Counselor Lutterodt, and others urgently need the “Obinim Sticker”.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings you 5 of these celebrities:
1. Shatta Wale: According to social media users, Shatta Wale needs Obinim Sticker "to reduce the size of his mouth”. Shatta Wale has been under attack lately over his mouth. Some people say his mouth is too big. Yaa Pono even made a song in which he called Shatta Wale “Gbee Naabu”, meaning “Dog Mouth”.
2. Akrobeto: The Kumawood actor himself has said on many occasions that he has a big nose. Therefore, fans are saying Akrobeto also needs the sticker to help him reduce the size of his nose.
3. Patapaa: Social media users are also saying that Patapaa needs the Obinim sticker too. According to them, Patapaa needs to rub the sticker over his brains so that he could churn out better lyrics than what he did for “One Corner”.
4. Counselor Lutterodt: Fans are saying Counselor Lutterodt also needs the sticker for his brains and mouth. According to them, the sticker would help the controversial cousellor to start “thinking” rightly, and “to control” his mouth.
5. Kumchacha: Fans are also claiming that Prophet Kumchacha needs the Obinim Sticker to help him speak good English.
Meanwhile, others have said Obinim himself needs the stickers to help him not to change into an animal again.
In the video below, the deputy education minister, Mrs Barbara Ayisi, speaks on how President Akufo-Addo inspires her, and how the president's success story must also inspire the youth of Ghana to greater heights.
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page