The holy month of Ramadan is one of the five pillars of Islam. It is a moment for the Muslims to purify their bodies, minds and hearts in Allah's likeness. Through prayers and fasting, Muslims get to submit to His will. Sending them the best Ramadan quotes will encourage them not to look back.
During Ramadan, Muslims are expected to adhere to various regulations regarding prayers and fasting. It is a good gesture to send them Ramadan quotes that will remind them what is expected of them and the rewards that come with it.
Best Ramadan quotes
Sending the best Ramadan wishes to your friends and loved ones shows them that you care about them and are attentive to their religious obligations. Here is a list of Ramadan best quotes:
Quotes on Ramadan by Prophet Muhammad
Ramadan month quotes reveal the importance of prayer and fasting. The quotes are the encouragement of the splendid reward that awaits the partakers at the end of the month.
- As you pray and fast, remember that Ramadan is the shield that will protect you and your loved ones from evil.
- I hope that you will make this holy month the turning point. May you break from all the evils of the world and seek to live a pure life.
- The period of fasting requires you to give up on your sinful and lustful nature that you may embrace the purity that comes from Allah.
- The month to repent and get closer to Allah is here with us now. May you find peace and great joy in following and obeying his will!
- May the month of Ramadan give you a clear understanding to discern what is right and wrong so that you may walk in the path of purity!
- As your heart is filled with blessing this holy month, may your household receive the benefit of Allah.
- May this season teach you to walk in the path of purity in both your words and actions! Have a blessed Ramadan.
- As much as Ramadan is about fasting, it is also a month to get away from your sinful and lustful nature. May you follow Allah's teachings and never go back to doing evil.
- May the kind and holy spirit of Ramadan enlighten your mind and heart to make a sound judgment on what is required of you as a Muslim. Happy Ramadan!
- This is a time to deny yourself the luxury of eating and drinking so that you may empathize with the less fortunate. May you remember the needy around you!
- This is the month of abundant blessings, mercy, love and forgiveness from your sins. As you receive all these, may you be kind enough to pass them on to others around you!
- May Allah's peace and joy shine in your homestead this Ramadan! It is a time to receive all the good things you ever hoped and wished for.
- This is the best opportunity to ask Allah to wash away all your sins! As you receive forgiveness, be kind enough to forgive the ones which might have done you wrong.
- I pray that the holy month will shower you and your family with freedom from hell's fire. May your lives never be the same again!
- I pray that the spirit of Ramadan will remain in your heart and mind throughout this month and life beyond!
- I wish you a happy and blessed Ramadan to you and those you truly care about. May Allah take away all your suffering and open success doors for you!
Ramadan quotes and sayings in English
Islamic Quotes for Ramadan are an excellent source of inspiration and motivation for your Muslim brothers, sisters and loved ones. The best quotes will go a long way in making them feel special.
- May this Ramadan be like the rain! I hope that it will nourish the seeds of doing well to others in the entire month and beyond.
- As Ramadan begins, I hope that it will mark the beginning of a new life and no turning back. Have a blessed season!
- I hope that you will live your life like every day is Ramadan, seeking to have a closer relationship with your maker.
- Fasting is a time to watch out for your health and spiritual nourishment. I pray that the season brings you good tidings.
- During the holy month, may your body, mind and soul receive all that it has been yearning for. Receive the blessing of Ramadan!
- Ramadan is a moment to break and not pause from all the bad habits. As you successfully do this, may you maintain the purity even in the years to come!
- Ramadan is not here to change your schedules but rather your ways and bringing closer to Allah. Happy Ramadan, my dear friend.
- As you celebrate the holy month, I hope and pray that you will not be a servant of Ramadan but a servant of your creator.
- During this fasting time, may you comfort in knowing that you will receive everything you prayed for because Allah never refuses!
- May this month of Ramadan give you the strength and courage to change your bad habits and become a better person!
- May Allah shine his light on your path this season and protect you from all the evils in this cruel world.
- Ramadan is the best time to ask for Allah's showers of blessing. May everything good that comes from above be your portion!
- It is a time to celebrate and seek forgiveness from Allah. May you receive forgiveness and abundant joy this season!
- I pray that his divine power and love will shine upon you this month. May your hearts and minds be renewed into his likeness.
- May he erase all your sinful ways and fill you happy with purity and the desire to know Him more. Happy Ramadan!
- I pray that you will take great delight in knowing that Allah will give you everything that you desire. Have a blessed Ramadan!
- I am sending you and your loved ones the best wishes for this holy month. May your life never be the same again!
- May Allah answer all your sincere devotions and fulfil your heart's desire. Have a blessed and lovely Ramadan!
Ramadan Mubarak quotes
As the holy month is fast approaching, Muslims should blow off the dust and build a closer relationship with Allah through prayer and fasting. Here are Ramzan quotes to encourage you throughout the holy month.
- Wishing you a happy and peaceful Ramada to you and you and your entire family. May Allah shower you with His blessings!
- May Allah fulfil all the desires of your heart this season! Enjoy.
- I am wishing you a happy and blessed Ramadan Mubarak. It is my earnest prayer that He will guide your paths from now till the end.
- As you begin the holy month, may Allah's love and care be your portion. Happy Ramadan, Mubarak!
- I hope that this festive season will bring you nothing but great joy to you, your family and your loved ones.
- As the gates of hell as closed this month, it is my sincere hope you will receive all the blessings that come from Allah.
- As you do good deeds to other people, I pray that Allah will shine his favour upon you and your family members.
- I hope that you will have a prosperous holy month. May he answer all your prayers and fulfil the desires of your heart.
- As you fast, I hope you will receive good tidings from obedience to the Quran. Enjoy the holy month!
- I pray that Allah will be gracious enough to bless you with eternal happiness and great wealth for obeying and respecting the holy month.
- I wish you a calm, peaceful and blessed time as you pray, fast and seek wisdom from Allah. Happy Ramadan, Mubarak!
- May Allah protect you and your loved ones from all sin. May he fill your household with joy, love, peace and hope that is above everything else.
- I wish you a successful month of prayer and fasting. May the season bring you closer to God, and may he guide and protect now and forever.
- Ramadan is the happiest season since you get a chance to d what Allah created you to do. Happy Ramadan, Mubarak!
- As you deprive yourself of eating and drinking this month, may Allah bless you for obeying his command!
- Ramadan is set aside for you to seek the face of Allah. May He answer all your prayers and give you a happy life ahead.
- I hope and pray that even after Ramadan is over, you will not turn back to the evil ways. Happy Ramadan.
- Ramadan teaches you to leave the evil behind and become a brand new person. May that be your habit even after Ramadan!
Ramadan is a period of getting closer to Allah through prayer and fasting. It is a crucial period of the year for your Muslims loved ones. Show them that you care and have their best interest at heart by sharing the best Ramadan quotes with them.
Yen.com.gh shared a comprehensive list of deep love messages for her. Men often struggle to find the exact words to communicate with their partner, girlfriend, or wife. Deep love messages for her work perfectly for any man to express his feelings in the best way possible.
A man must be good at communication by using romantic messages for her to nurture, grow, and blossom together. These love messages for her will provide the avenue to express a man’s feelings rightfully to his woman whom he adores.