YEN.com.gh has been following with keen interest the coming into the entertainment industry of Rosemond Brown.
She is said to be a Kumawood actress but many social media users have said that they have not seen her act in any Kumawood movies before.
Some even joked that perhaps the movies Rosemond Brown has featured in are yet to be released.
READ ALSO: Kwaku Bonsam jams to Shatta Wale’s ‘Gringo’
Rosemond Brown, mother of one, has come under huge criticisms after being accused of trying to hard too become popular.
She has also been accused of doing “ahoshesh3” (tagging herself with celebrities who might have not taken notice of her) with some other celebrities, especially, after a video of her wishing Shatta Michy a happy birthday and calling her “mummy” went viral.
Rosemond Brown has also been "blacklisted" from speaking English in her videos by social media users, they claim she is not good at the language and she "murders" it.
But YEN.com.gh has chanced upon some facts about Rosemond Brown which would definitely leave most of her fans who do not really know her stunned.
These information were gathered from a video Rosemond Brown posted to her Instagram page.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings you 5 crucial facts about the wannabe celebrity.
1. She is a Togolese: Rosemond Brown has disclosed that she is also of a Togolese descent despite being a Ghanaian. In her own words “I am half Ghanaian and half Togo.” We cannot say which of her parents hails from Togo, but it’s probably would be her father.
2. Born in Suhum: Rosemond Brown revealed again that she was born in Suhum in the Eastern Region, and that is where she had lived until she decided to relocate to Accra a couple of months ago. According to her, she was born and bred in Suhum. She also had her basic, junior high and senior high school education all in the Eastern Region.
3. OPASS/Adonten: According to Rosemond Brown, who is suspected to be in her mid 30s, she attended Ofori Panin Senior High School (OPASS) and later Adonten Senior High School, all in the Eastern Region for her senior high school education. OPASS and Adonten are both good schools in the country, therefore, for Rosemond Brown to attend those schools, it means she is a smart girl, contrary to what social media users think of her.
READ ALSO: Becca opens ultramodern spa in Accra
4. Only Child: Rosemond Brown has also stated that she is the only child of her parents. She added that she has many cousins even though she is lonely when it comes to having her own siblings.
5. Media professional: According to Rosemond Brown, after relocating to Accra, she studied Public Relations in one of the media schools in the capital city.
Rosemond Brown shot to fame following the ‘controversial’ dress she wore to the 2018 VGMAs.
Just recently, she was reported to be crying after Delay canceled a planned interview session with her because Delay fans rejected her.
According to the reports, the fans claimed that Rosemond Brown is not fit to be called a celebrity, therefore, the interview should be canceled.
Rosemond Brown has also shared an adorable photo of herself and her baby boy who looks just like her.
Ghana trends: All About Shatta Wale Highs and Lows | Yen.com.gh
Do you have a hot story or scandal you would like us to publish on YEN.com.gh? Please contact us on Facebook now!