YEN.com.gh has been following with keen interest the activities of some Ghanaian celebrities as the world marked Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 12.
Many celebrities including Afia Schwarzenegger, Ahuofe Patri, Nadia Buari, Yvonne Nelson, King Promise, and others shared photos of themselves and their mothers to mark the day.
They wrote very attractive complements about their mothers to indicate how strong their mothers have been behind their successes.
YEN.com.gh brings you photos of Nadia Buari and mom, Lydia Forson and the mother, Yvonne Nelson, Afia Schwarzenegger, King Promise, Ahuofe Patri, and musician Becca.
1. Becca and mom: Becca's mother looks so young and beautiful in this photo. She is captured wearing a black dress while her mom rocks a blue dress. That shot was taken during Becca's concert to celebrate 10 years in the industry last year. She is signed on to Zylofon Music.
2. Afia Schwarzenegger and mom: According to Afia, her mom is disabled and living with her everyday gives her (Afia) strength to face everyday life.
3. Yvonne Nelson: Yvonne Nelson has often shared how her mom has been so helpful and lovely especially since her time of pregnancy and the arrival of Ryn Roberts.
4. Lydia Forson and mom: The actress is the exact replica of her mother. They look so much alike that one would think they were twins but for the age difference. Lydia has often shared photos of her having good times with her mother. That shows that the bond between them is indeed great!
5. Ahuofe Patri and mom: The photo of Ahuofe Patri and her mom is beautiful. The two wear a white dress obviously made by the same designer.
6. Nadia Buari and mom: Nadia Buari and her mom look almost like twins. The are beautiful and both have dimples. The actress has beautiful twin girls, who according to reports, also looks like her.
7. King Promise: The 'Selfish' hit maker also has a young-looking mother. He recently shared a video of him and the mom having a good time at the beach.
Top Signs That You Are a True Ghanaian | Yen.com.gh
Do you have a hot story or scandal you would like us to publish on YEN.com.gh? Please contact us on Facebook now!