-YEN.com.gh brings you 50 powerful photos from John Dumelo's wedding
- The wedding was held in Accra on May 12, 2018
For years, John Dumel topped lists of the most eligible bachelors in the country. Several news reports relentlessly questioned why the good-looking Ghanaian actor was still single at 34. "What are you still waiting for," many Ghanaians asked.
But on Saturday, May 12, Dumelo responded decisively. The movie star permanently shed the cloak of bachelorhood and replaced it with one of companionship. Dumelo married his "sweetheart", Gifty Mawunya, in a lovely ceremony in Accra.
YEN.com.gh has already brought our cherished readers reports from the wedding, including photos and videos stories.
But as a medium that loves to go the extra mile to keep our readers informed and entertained, YEN.com.gh, today, brings you 50 powerful pictures from John Dumelo's wedding that you should not miss:
1. John Dumelo and his wife, Gifty Mawunya, were the stars of the occasion.
2. They were immaculately dressed in beautiful African traditional attire.
3. You could tell that they were made for each other. They were absolutely ecstatic.
4. Star actress Nadia Buari was one of the dozens of celebrities who attended the wedding.
5. Actor Prince David Osei represented.
6. Actress Joselyn Dumas was there.
7. From left: Fiifi Coleman, Ramsey Nouah, Elikem Kumordzie, Nadia Buari.
8. A host of stars, including Ramsey Nouah and Majid Michel, attended.
9.Ramsey Nouah and Joselyn Dumas shine brightly at the event.
10. Kalsoume Sinare, Beverly Afaglo and Rosaline Ngissah represented at the wedding.
11. Fashion designer and former Big Brother Africa contestant, Elikem Kumordzie, was there live in his African print attire.
12. Movie star, Ramsey Nouah, did not "come to carry last" at the wedding at all.
13. Yvonne Nelson was there looking fine.
14. Actress Jackie Appiah slayed like "crazy" in her stunning white dress.
15. The Okoro sisters, Yvonne, Rosaline, and Elizabeth, were there.
16. Kalsoume Sinare (middle) and Jackie Appiah posed for some wild pictures.
17. Dumelo and Mawunya had plenty fun with their friends.
18. Yvonne Nelson and Prince David Osei were all smiles.
19. It's all about the beautiful bride, Gifty Mawunyo Dumelo, in this photo.
20. Yvonne Okoro and friends were all smiles.
21. The bride, Gifty Mawunyo Dumelo, looking stunning.
22. The man of the moment, John Dumelo, having a good time.
23. Yvonne Nelson, Edem and friends having fun.
24. TooSweet Annan and Edem represented live.
25. Yvonne Nelson and Rosaline Okoro shone likes stars.
26. Jackie Appiah and Nadia Buari looked breathtakingly beautiful at the event.
27. It was all fun for Ramsey Nouah and Yvonne Nelson.
28. Yvonne Nelson with Mrs and Mrs Dumelo.
29. Mr and Mrs Dumelo "chopping" some "small love".
30. Love "wantintin" with Mr and Mrs Dumelo
31. "Odo pa"
32. Joselyn Dumas with Mr and Mrs Dumelo.
33. Gifty and John are all smiles on their big day
34. Mrs and Mrs Dumelo.
35. Movie director and producer, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, represented live.
36. Shirley Frimpong-Manso and Joselyn Dumas.
37. Jackie Appiah and friends were there.
38. Prayers for the bride and groom.
39. The bride and groom with singer Kwabena Kwabena.
40. Mr Dumelo on his big day.
41. Elikem and friends at the party.
42. Jackie Appiah and Christabel Ekeh.
43.Jackie Appiah looking stunning.
44. Friends and relatives of the bride having great fun.
45. Nadia Buari with the bride.
46. The bridal team at the wedding.
47. The bride looking flawless..
48. The ring John Dumelo presented to his bride.
49. Actress Christabel Ekeh at the wedding.
50. Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Dumelo. We at YEN.com.gh wish them a happy married life.
Share your views on this with us in the comments section below.
Top Signs That You Are a True Ghanaian | Yen.com.gh
Do you have a hot story or scandal you would like us to publish on YEN.com.gh? Please contact us on Facebook now!