The story of Nayas Ghana actress is not going anywhere anytime soon. On Monday 14th of May 2018, a furious Nayas stormed the studios of Adom FM here in Ghana and attacked Ernest Opoku over comments he had made that didn’t go well with the Kumawood actress. While we wait to see how the events will turn out since the matter is in court, we thought it was fine to share with you ten facts about Nayas that will help you know her better. Read on for more.
Being a celebrity in Ghana and all over the world comes with lots of responsibilities over one’s shoulders. While the main responsibility is making your fans happy you have a duty to your critics; to prove them wrong. Probably this was Nayas subconscious way of proving her critics and haters wrong. However this we can’t really tell. One thing we can tell for sure is that Nayas is a strong lady to put up such a fight. If you probably are still asking yourself who this strong willed lady is, we hope to unravel Nayas the Kumawood actress with the following 10 interesting facts about her.
READ ALSO: Nayas 1 not pregnant for Ernest Opoku?
10 interesting facts about Nayas
- Nayas goes by the real names of Gladys Mensah Boaku and is of Ghanaian origin
- Nayas is only 32 years of age. To some people this might be both surprising and an understatement judging by her bubbly personality which indicates she is of a younger age and her accomplishments and achievements that suggests otherwise. But now you Know, Ms. Nayas is only 32 years of age!
- A seasoned actress and producer. Yes! Believe you me, the young Nayas is oozing talent. While some people tend to associate the young creative with her acting roles little did they know she is also a top notch producer. Read on to know find out the moves she has produced.
- Obra is the movie that propelled Nayas to the acting industry. How many of us remember the famous Ghanaian Akan drama series known as Obra? I bet a few of you do. If you keenly observe you will spot Nayas in the show. It is after featuring in this drama series that Nayas reignited her commitment to acting.
- Nayas has played part in a number of Television series including ‘Pa 2 Pa.’ , ‘Barber and Shoe shine’
- Nayas is a Chief Executive Office of her own production the NAYAS 1 Movie Production. Did you know that? Now you know!
- Nayas is a darling of Ghanaians and her fellow actors. Remember we told you she oozes talent? That coupled with her charismatic personality has seen her work with renowned industry players including comedian Funny Face. Her outstanding performance in the series “Chorkor Trotro” where she featured the comedian still warms the hearts of Ghanaians.
- Nayas has produced a number of amazing movies including “Endwene Bone” which was released to the general public on the 24th of February 2018. She is currently promoting the movie across Ghana.
- Nayas is a strong believer of local content a fact that we can all attest to thanks to her numerous contributions in terms of time, financial and talent wise.
- Ms. Nayas loves dating old men. I bet you are reading this with your mouth wide open. You shouldn’t. The Kumawood seems non apologetic to the fact that she does this. According to her, older men unlike young lads who are after her money and sexual favors are much caring and shows lots of affections. Nayas is also on record clearly stating that she has dated an older man for 15 years and only cheated on him once when he went abroad and overstayed there for 3 years.
There you have it guys, our own Nayas. One fact thought you might feel I left out was the fact that this lass is beautiful, Isn’t she? Worry not I have Nayas picture that will prove this to you beyond reasonable doubt.
READ ALSO: Ernest Opoku preaches about humility in a video
Nayas Ghana actress pictures
Nayas encounter with Ernest Opoku
By now you have heard the story of what happened between Nayas Ghana actress and Ernest Opoku, a Ghanaian gospel musician that occurred on the 14th of May. What you are probably asking yourself is how did we get to this point in the first place? We are here to help you piece together the pieces.
READ ALSO: Ernest Opoku must apologize to Nayas – Rev. Mensah Bonsu
Nayas pregnancy story whether it is true she had one in the first place or she aborted is something that has been on the mouths and minds of Ghanaian. While we cannot confirm nor deny this one thing we can clearly say is that Nayas and Opoku had a sexual encounter a fact the Ghanaian took on media to apologize to his fans. It is this apology that rubbed of Nayas Kumawood the wrong way. In his words, Opuku said, “Mistakes are committed by human beings. I am not an angel. The Bible says the righteous shall fall seven times but God shall lift him up. Pray for me so that God continues to lift me up. The fact that I have made a mistake does not mean the Lord has forsaken me.”
In his quest to seek forgiveness, the gospel musician blamed the devil for his temptations and emphasized on his human being status. While we are in no place to judge, all we can do is wait and see how the Nayas actress Ghana and Opoku story ends. In the meantime enjoy knowing your celebrity know with the above 10 Nayas actress.
READ ALSO: Ernest Opoku and Nayas love story