YEN.com.gh earlier reported that the Member of Parliament (MP) for Assin Central, Hon. Kennedy Agyapong, has released photos of top investigative journalist, Anas Aremeyaw Anas.
His photos have sparked debates among a cross-section of Ghanaians who are weighing the pros and cons of the current state of affairs.
This is as a result of the aura of uncertainty, and to an extent, unpredictability about the man who has, over the years become a thorn in the flesh of corrupt people.
READ ALSO: Kennedy Agyapong releases 6 photos of Anas?
With his identity revealed, the nature of his work ordinarily tempts people to wonder what his next line of action will be.
These 5 questions are very likely burning in the hearts and minds of Ghanaians:
1. Will Anas confirm if it is indeed his true face?
2. Will he continue to be an investigative journalist?
3. Does he feel his life is threatened?
4. Will Tiger Eye continue to show their videos to the public?
5. Have politicians contacted him with regard to Number 12?
Animated Joke: Dead Horse Lottery | Yen.com.gh: