Over the weekend, the anticipated Golden Movie Awards came off at the plush Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra.
The event took place on Saturday, June 2, 2018 and as usual, the crème de la crème of the movie industry, and the entertainment sector in general thronged Movenpick for the event.
It was well talked-about, especially the red carpet session which was co-hosted by controversial actress Moesha Boduong.
The Golden Movie Awards ceremony is one that brings together actors, actresses and filmmakers across Africa to be honoured for their outstanding performances in the year under review.
Ghanaian celebrities who rocked the event included Nana Ama McBrown, Jackie Appiah, Salma Mummin, Joselyn Dumas, Moesha Boduong, Zynnel Zuh, and many others.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings you nine of the wild photos and dresses your favourite celebrities wore to the event.
1. Jackie Appiah: The seasoned actress looked her best as usual at the ceremony. She rocked a beautiful gold gown like a wedding dress.
2. Joselyn Dumas: Miss Dumas also rocked in her blue-black no-hand- gown. As usual, her curves stood out, making her look very glamorous.
3. Moesha Boduong: Moesha also looked her best. She was a co-host of the Red Carpet at the Golden Movie Awards. This is Moesha's first appearance after her controversial interview with the CNN.
4. Nana Ama McBrown: The multi talented actress rocked from head to toe. She also received an award for her comedy role in "Side-chic gang" with Lydia Forson.
5. Zynnell Zuh: The Zylofon actress also rocked in her pink gown. Zynnell is noted for slaying in expensive gowns. Recently, she was in the news for blowing about $6,000 on a gown she wore for an event.
6. Salma Mumin: The naturally beautiful actress also rocked in her African-print gown. She also had the honour of presenting an award.
7: Jessica Larny: A co-host of the Red Carpet also rocked in her pick gown. Born Jessica Naa Nuerkie Larnyo, the beautiful lady is a model and actress.
8. Lydia Forson: The voluptuous and sexy actress rocked in her green attire. She also grabbed an award on the night for her role played in "Side-chic gang" alongside actress Nana Ama McBrown.
9. Nana Ama Anamoah: The articulate media personality also rocked in her gown at the event. She was also awarded for her "End Tramadol Abuse" campaign aired on State of Affairs on GHONE TV.
Ghana Trends: How Anas Aremeyaw Anas Caused a Stir With Latest Investigation | Yen.com.gh
Do you have a hot story or scandal you would like us to publish on YEN.com.gh? Please contact us on Facebook now!