Nothing can melt the heart of a dad than knowing that they mean the world to their daughters. One of the best ways to appreciate your dad is by sending them loving and heartfelt fathers day wishes. This is because dads are positive role models for their daughters and father’s day is a special day to appreciate fatherhood. Therefore, what to write on the card or the wishes to send via SMS will depend on how well you know your dad. But the important factor to remember is that, all fathers want to feel loved and appreciated for all that they do. And as a daughter you can show your dad how much you love him by writing him happy fathers day wishes to bring forth the emotions that help mark this joyous occasion.
Even though every dad is different and each has different interests, some heartfelt words can work wonders to strengthen the bond between a father and daughter. Here are some creative and inspiring father's day message from daughter that will make the day unforgettable.
Father’s day from daughter quotes
If you’re having a problem communicating your emotions to your dad, then fathers day daughters quotes can help break that barrier. Quotes written on a card will be cherished forever and will often act as a reminder of how much you love and appreciate him. One of the best ways to write a memorable quote is to share your favorite memory with him. You can also use words to explain the lessons that your dad has taught you over the years which have helped you become the adult you are right now.
READ ALSO: Best Ramadan quotes 2018
Go for sweet fathers day quotes from daughter such as “Dad, you gave me the greatest gift that I will feel proud to pass on to my children: you believed in me”. Have an awesome father’s day!
- My dear dad, words can’t express how much I love and appreciate everything you’ve done in my life. Let these words be a reminder that you have been and will always be the best dad in the whole world.
- It doesn’t matter which man I date or get married to and how many sons I have, dad you will always be my favourite man. Happy father’s day.
- As you celebrate this father’s day, I want you to know that as your daughter I am proud to call you my dad. With the way, you treated me right from the time I was young you have set expectations on how any man should treat me. Thanks for everything dad. I love you.
Happy fathers day from daughter wishes
Don’t let the sacrifices that your father made for you go unnoticed. Instead, send a father’s day from daughter wishes to appreciate and honor the male figure in your life. For most daughters, from the day they are born their father always acts as a protector. The dad is also the one who works and still finds time to teach them how to ride a bike, how to change a tire and helps with their homework. And it doesn’t matter how long you don’t see each other; the good memories will always have a special place in your life.
With all that your dad has done and continues to do, it’s crucial that you give him one of a kind father’s day from daughter wishes. The wishes are crafted for any father figure in your life including a stepdad or for keeping the memory of a deceased father alive.
Some examples of creative fathers day messages for dad include:
- You have been the best father and daughter l can ever wish for. I hope I make you proud and prove to you that your sacrifices were not in vain. Have an amazing father’s day.
- There are a million reasons why you are the best dad in the whole world. My top three favorite qualities that make you the best dad is that you never forget to hug me, you always bring me presents when you travel, and you know what to say to cheer me up.
- Am the luckiest daughter alive to have a father like you. Words can never express how much of a role model you have been to me. So I hope the words in this card make your father’s day memorable.
- You’re not only my dad; you’re my mentor, advisor and friend. All that I have achieved today is because of you, and I couldn’t ask for any other dad but you.
One of the reasons why daughters love their dads is because they are selfless. A dad will drop all that they are doing and run to help their daughters whenever they are in trouble. So if your dad is the kind of man who cares so much for you then let them know how much he means to you by making this father’s day unique. You can include some of these fantastic quotes to show that your father inspires you.
- Without a doubt, I know that no matter how mature I become, my dad will never stop worrying and caring about me. For that, I want to thank you for this father’s day and wish nothing but long life so that we could make many better father and daughter memories.
- Your love is unconditional, your hugs so warm and your food ever so sweet. Happy father’s day to the most amazing man on this planet.
- With you as my dad, I never have to worry about the love I need. You love me unconditionally, and no matter how many moods swings I have, you will always be right there for me. Happy father’s day dad.
Fathers day SMS from daughter
While a card can make a lasting impression, sending a happy father's day from your daughter can also help communicate what exactly you want to say. Thanks to technology, there's now a cheaper, convenient and a faster way for a daughter to send father’s day messages via an SMS. While it's easy to write an SMS, the critical point in writing a great father’s day message is to use sentiments and talk about how he’s cared, protected, loved and provided for you as a daughter.
- “Happy father’s day to the dad who treats me like a princess yet scares all men who come to date me. I love you for being a protective and loving dad”.
- “Dad, I’m proud to be called your daughter. You have taught me so many life lessons. Thanks for everything. Happy father’s day to the man I call father”.
- “I love it when people call me daddy’s little girl because dad you’re my superhero, role model and confidant. Let this father’s day be a reminder to you that you have been the perfect dad”.
- “You have always sided with me even when mom was scolding me. You’ve corrected me in a polite manner, and even when I mess up, you find a way to make it positive. Thank you for giving me life and fabulous father’s day”.
- “I’m genuinely proud to be your daughter because since I’ve had children of my own, I have realized just how many sacrifices you had to make for me. I can’t thank you enough. Have a wonderful father’s day”.
But fathers day message to dad doesn’t need to be all serious. If you’re a daughter with a dad who loves making jokes, then add humor to the words. Emojis are one of the best ways of expressing the kind of emotions your feeling during this special day
- “Happy father’s day dad, at least today you’ll be so busy getting pampered that we won’t have to fight over the remote! Anyway, I pray you celebrate many more father’s days so that I can give you many grandchildren who will grow up to know that I have always been your favorite daughter.”
- “The good thing about having a father like you is that I don’t need to shout that am your favorite daughter. How you love and care for me tells it all. Happy father’s day to my one and only dad.”
Happy father’s day wishes for a deceased dad
The children are the ones who most feel the loss of a father. It doesn’t matter whether the father died a few weeks ago, a month or years, the pain is intense. However, did you know that expressing the grief can be therapeutic? So if you’re in similar situation, use deceased father on fathers day quotes to show how you feel about your dad. It doesn’t matter that he will never get to read them; writing special words to your departed dad is a way of showing your love. Here are some of the words and wishes that will inspire you to write a unique happy father’s day for your deceased dad.
- “If I could have one wish, I would wish for you to be alive so that I could spend this father’s day pampering you. I regret every wasted opportunity that I could have used to appreciate you. I hope one day you can be proud of the kind of woman I have become. Your daughter loves you so much”.
- “Your infectious laughter and warm smile will forever remain alive in my heart. You were both a mother and a father. And although I am learning to cope without your presence, your memory will live on through every father’s day celebration”.
- “They say time heals wounds but why is the pain of losing you, my dad still so fresh. I feel your presence in everything I do which gives me comfort because I know you’re watching over me. As your first daughter, the few years I have spent with you were the best, so this father’s day I celebrate your life.”
- “This is the first father’s day that you will not celebrate with me. And honestly dad it’s hard. I’m constantly in living pain, and each day I yearn for your presence. However, I take consolation in the fact that you may not be here anymore, but the joy, happiness and love you left behind lives on”
Inspirational father’s day stepdad quotes
Giving your stepdad a card with a personalized message is the least you can do to show love and appreciation to such a prominent father figure in your life. After all, a stepdad may not be your real dad, but they have been in your life and made an impact. While sometimes it can be difficult for a daughter to express her emotions towards the stepdad, the best way is to write what you’re feeling.
Daughters, who have a complicated relationships with their stepdads, should not feel obligated to send happy fathers day dad quotes filled with flattery or lots of compliments. Instead be sincere and focus on a positive and real message. On the other hand, saying the words face to face can be incredibly tricky but writing those words down can help communicate your appreciation.
You can use the quotes in a card or send the fathers day step dad quotes on his social media pages. How you craft that message will depend on how long your stepdad has been in your life and the relationship you have with him. The critical thing is to acknowledge the role your stepfather has played in your life.
- “Thank you for supporting and caring for me; you have proved all the stereotypes about stepdads wrong. I look forward to making more memories with you. Enjoy this father’s day”.
- “My life has been a blessing from the day mom introduced you to me. Thank you for being a fantastic stepfather and for always offering your unconditional support. Have a blessed father’s day”
- “I know that I don’t tell you this often enough, but you are God sent. Thank you for always looking out for me and may this father’s day be filled with as much joy as you’ve given me”.
- “When my father died, I felt like my life would also end. But you came right on time and filled an emptiness that I thought would forever be there. And now I can’t imagine where I would be without you. So let every father’s day be a celebration of the kind of man you are as a stepdad”.
- “We don’t always see eye to eye, but which family does. You have treated me as your daughter, and for that, I want to say thank you. This father’s day I celebrate your love to my mom and your valuable role as a great stepdad.”
- “Happy father’s day to the most loving stepdad. Ever since you came into mom’s life, you became a dad to me. And over the years you have showered us with love and shown me what it means to be a daughter to a wonderful father. “
You can drop your memorable father's day quotes in the comments section and continue the conversation.