Father’s day is an occasion for us to tell our dads how much we appreciate them for their undying love. Are you looking for happy father’s day messages or happy father’s day wishes? Then you are in right place. Only for you, we have come up with beautiful and lovely messages for Father’s day in this article. Check out this post and wish your father this father’s day and make him happy and feel special.
Father's day messages
Father’s day is the best day to express your feelings, love and care towards your dad. This day is celebrated every year on the 3rd Sunday of the month of June in different countries. With the help of father’s day messages, you can show your love towards them in a beautiful way.
READ ALSO: Ghanaian holidays calendar 2018
Father’s day messages from daughter to dad
In the life of daughter, a father plays a very important role which no one can take place. The relationship between a daughter and a father is very beautiful. No one can describe this beautiful relation in words. Every daughter is a princess to her dad and every father is a superhero to his daughter. Here are few best collections of wishes for happy father's day.
- I wait for this particular day every year to generate a sweet smile on the face of my father, I am very lucky to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day Papa.
- My father is just like a candle to me who always bring light in the darkness. You are an inspiration for me. Wish you a very happy father’s day Dad.
- My father is someone who always provides a helping hand to me even if I don’t need any help. Thanks for supporting me always, whenever I needed you. Happy father’s day daddy.
- You are the loveliest and sweetest Dad and fortunately, you are my Dad. I will always consider myself so lucky that I had you as my Dad. Happy father’s day.
Happy Father’s Day to my role model and my hero. Thank you for everything you have done for me and our family. We love you a lot with all our hearts. Thank you for everything dad.
Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one. You are the best man I know. Happy Father’s Day.
Dear Dad, you are not just my dad. You are one of my best friends and I want you to know that. I love you Dad. Happy father’s day.
Thank you for the comfort of knowing that whatever goes wrong, I have a dad who can fix it (unless it’s a leaky tap).We couldn’t have asked for a better father. Thank you for all the sacrifices you made and all the love you shared. Happy Father’s Day.
- Dad. You have given me the best things in life: your care, your time, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy father’s day to the superhero who could have moved mountains for my happiness. Love you my hero. Happy father’s day.
Father's day messages to son
Father’s day is not only important for fathers but also important for grandparents. Your son makes you a grandparent. The happiness of having grandchildren always warms your heart and your father’s day messages for son which you send to your son will let him know how much respect you give to your son as a dad. The father’s day messages for son from mom or from dad will always make him feel proud. If you want to send messages to your son, check out few messages for happy father’s day which you can send to your son through SMS, Whatsapp, Facebook, etc.
- You are respected, admired and loved more than you will ever know. We are so proud to have you as our son and as the father for our wonderful grandchildren. Happy Father’s Day!
- May your Father’s Day be a day that is dedicated to your happiness and full of love! Happy Father’s Day, Son!
- We were blessed with you. Your children have been blessed to have you. You’re just a great big blessing to us all! Happy Father’s Day to Our Wonderful Son!
- Enjoy every moment of their lives. Just like you, they will grow faster than you’ve ever imagined. Happy Father’s Day, Son!
- I don’t think that I could be more proud of you. You’re an awesome father and an amazing son! Happy Father’s Day, Son!
- You’ll never know exactly how much we love you, but you will always know that you are loved. Happy Father’s Day, Son!
- You have grown from a boy into a man and you have dedicated your life to your children. We could not have dreamed of having a better son and they could not have dreamed of having a better dad! Happy Father’s Day, Son!
- No matter where you go and what you do; you will always be in our hearts. We love you! Happy Father’s Day, Son!
Funny Father’s day messages
Funny messages for father’s day create a smile on your father’s face. Here are a few funny father’s day messages for you which you can share with your dad.
- Thanks for pretending you liked the polka dot socks! Happy Father’s Day daddy.
- Hopefully this Father’s Day will provide you as much fun as before you had kids.
- Dad, thanks for showing me how to play baseball. Don’t read too much into the fact that the few times I got to play it was in right field.
- Dad, you were the first one to make dark socks and sandals look cool. You fashion icon, you!
- To the world’s greatest dad – ok, the sample size is limited, but I think you’re very deserving.
Happy father’s day messages to husband
Are you looking for Father's day message from wife? Then you are in right place. Here is a collection of Father’s day messages to husband which will be very helpful to you. Check this out.
- You are so full of compassion, love, and strength. When we need a strong hand of support in our family, you are always there. I love you for being who you are and for all that you do. Happy Father’s Day to a wonderful husband and father!
- You give our children someone to admire, respect, and honor. You are a fantastic dad. Happy Father’s Day to my loving husband!
- Life has given us a wonderful family, a happy home, and love for each other. Most importantly, it has given us each other. I am so grateful to have you as my husband. Happy Father's Day.
- One day is not enough to honor how special of a father you truly are because you are amazing every day of the year. Thank you for all that you do. I love you!
- Happy Father’s Day to the man of my heart, the father of our children, the love of my life. I love our family and I love you!
Long distance father’s day messages
If your dad stays in another city, maybe because of work or for some reason you don’t stay with your parents then don’t be sad on this father’s day. You can congratulate or wish him through a nice and beautiful message on that important day. Here is a collection of messages for happy father’s day.
- Dad. Although time and distance may separate us, your guidance, advice, and love have stuck with me through it all. I would not be who I am today without you. Enjoy your special day.
- The great love that I have for you will never change my dear dad, I miss you and I wish you were by my side. Congratulations on this Father’s Day; you’re the best
- Congratulations on this Father’s Day, I’m sad that you’re not here but I know that you are striving for a better life. Have a great day with those around you.
- Every day I think of you and remember all the good times we’ve been through, you are sacrificing for us and I appreciate that very much. Have a happy Father’s Day.
Religious father’s day messages
Those who want to send religious messages to their father on this Father’s day then go through the messages given below. For you, we are providing some religious Father’s day messages.
- A good father is one of the most upraised, unsung, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society. Thank you so much my dad for helping to bring me into this wonderful world. Happy father’s day.
- My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. I have learned so many things from my father. Happy father’s day dad.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. And you did this well. I am feeling so proud that I am your daughter. Happy father’s day.
- It is much easier to become a father than to be one. I remember that how much you gave to me in my life. I will always appreciate that. I love you! Happy father’s day.
- Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices that call him father!
- My dad has always taught me these words: care and share. And I always follow my dad’s words. You are not only my father but also my teacher. Happy father’s day dad.
- It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father. I got my real father who is my inspiration, hero and role model. Happy father’s day.
Father’s day messages for deceased dads
We need our dad at each and every stage of our life. Losing our beloved father is one of the worst feelings in our life. Here are few messages on Father’s day for those who lost their fathers. Share the messages below and show your love towards your father.
- If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I will stay there forever for you. Happy father’s day to my lovely dad.
- Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.
- My appreciation for my father’s greatness cannot be measured. I miss you and I love you dad.
- Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.
- It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. No one can take your place in my life. Happy father’s day dad.
- No matter how old we are, we still need our dads, and wonder how we’ll get by without them. Happy father’s day.
- A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way. And we always follow his way.
Apart from all these, you can also wish your boss a happy father’s day because sometimes our boss plays the role of a father in our professional life. The only person who can guide you at workplace is your boss. Here is a father's day message to my boss.
- “When you correct me on what I prepare, you correct me not just once, you correct me forever. Thank you for being a father and a boss. Happy father’s day boss.”
If you see a father of your future child in your boyfriend then you can share a father’s day message to your boyfriend too. The following is a father’s day messages to boyfriend.
- “You have someone that will look up to you for a lifetime and that someone will make you as proud as ever. I know you will surely become the best father for our future child. Happy father’s day”.