Father’s day is just a few days away. If you are thinking about special gifts for this father’s day then do not forget about a greeting card with a warm message embedded on it. This will be the best present that you can give to him and show all your love and care to him. If you are not good in writing or do not know how to express your love and care by words then scroll down to check out some loving father’s day wishes.
Father’s day- a small detail
Before checking out the father’s day wishes, we should know what is the need of celebrating father’s day? Father’s day is mainly celebrated throughout the world to pay respect to the contribution and dedication that fathers and fatherly figures make to the lives of their children. Though there is no fixed date for celebrating father’s day, in many countries the third Sunday of the month June is observed as father’s day.
Father’s day wishes from wife
The relation of a husband and wife cannot be just stated in a few words. A perfect couple is always synchronous in nature as their child needs both the care of mom and dad for his nurturing. It can be said that a child needs his/her mother the most but he/she also needs a father too. It is true that a father is most cherished by his daughter and son but his wife is not way behind in wishing him on father’s day and making him feel special on that particular day. Check out below the best collection of father’s day messages from wife with thankfulness and praises for the role he plays in the upbringing of his children and also the role he plays in his wife's life. Scroll down to check out father’s day wishes from wife.
READ ALSO: Happy fathers day wishes from daughter 2018
Happy father’s day wife to husband quotes
Below are some father’s day wishes to your husband that will make him feel cozy and loved!
- “Life has given us a wonderful family, a happy home, and love for each other. Most importantly, it has given us each other. I am so grateful to have you as my husband. Happy Father's Day.”
The above quotes can be of a great used to make your husband feel his importance in your life.
- “One day is not enough to honor how special of a father you truly are because you are amazing every day of the year. Thank you for all that you do. I love you!”
The above quote will surely make your husband realize how much you love him and his position in your life.
- “You are so full of compassion, love, and strength. When we need a strong hand of support in our family, you are always there. I love you for being who you are and for all that you do. Happy Father’s Day to a wonderful husband and father!”
You can use the above quote to make realize your husband how much he is important to your family and show gratitude for what he does for your family.
- “Happy Father’s Day to the man of my heart, the father of our children, and the love of my life. I love our family and I love you!”
The above quote is a simple quote to express your love for him on that auspicious day.
- “You give our children someone to admire, respect, and honor. You are a fantastic dad. Happy Father’s Day to my loving husband!”
To admire your husband for being a super dad use the above quote.
Father’s day messages from wife to husband
Father's day message wife from that she could express her feelings for him and can also show gratitude and respect towards him. You can also wish your husband by writing some poems for him. Scroll down to check out poems on happy father's day from wife.
- "To you, our daughter is a princess and for her, you are the king, I am filled with joy to be the queen in this beautiful fairy tale that is our home. Congratulations on your day, Happy Fathers Day to My Husband."
This type of long message or rather a poem is the best way to convey your love to your husband in his day. Check out this happy father’s day from wife message.
- "I am blessed to have a loving husband like you & more than that, to have a man who knows how to rise and take care of his children so well. Happy father’s day to you."
The above message is also a beautiful one to show your love to your beloved husband. A man and also a father, does a lot of things unconditionally to support his family and this message will surely prove as a token of love towards him.
- "What in the world could I change about a man that loves his family, works hard, and treats his wife with love and respect? Absolutely Nothing!! Happy Father’s Day, Mr. Wonderful! Happy Father’s Day to My Husband."
Check out this other strong message which will show your love and respect towards your husband.
- "We are a powerful duo. Together we have fun. We have become awesome parents & I’m so grateful that you’re my love! Happy Father’s Day To My Husband!"
After getting this father’s day quotes from wife, your husband will definitely think of himself as being lucky. Check out this message.
- "Let this Father’s Day be very special to you, every day you make a great effort to bring up our family, I am happy to be your wife and the mother of your children. Congratulations, my life.”
This Father's day message wife can send to her husband to make him realize how special he is to his wife and his whole family.
- "Dear husband, I wish you a very happy day because you deserve it for being such a great dad for our children and also a wonderful husband. I wish you the best….Happy Father’s day."
Scroll down to check out some more Happy Father’s day message that a wife can send to her husband.
Short happy father’s day wishes from wife to husband
Check out these small but catchy quotes that you can actually gift your husband with on father day.
- "I loved you when I met you, now that you are the father of our children; I love you more than ever. Happy Father’s Day to the best dad and husband."
- "The only thing better than having you by my side as my husband is having you as our children’s father. Happy Father’s Day Sweetheart."
- "You are my rock, my sounding board, the love of my life, but most importantly you are the greatest father to our children. Happy Father’s Day, I love you."
- "Wishing you the best Father’s Day filled with the things you love, so that you may cherish this special day in the years to come."
- "Happy Father’s Day to the world’s greatest, father, husband, protector, and friend."
- "Being a good father can easily go unnoticed, yet it is one of the most valuable assets to a family. Here’s to celebrating you today and every other day of the year. Happy Father’s Day!"
- "Thanks for loving me unconditionally even on the days when the house is a disaster, dishes fill the sink and the kids *plus mama* look like they have been playing at a zoo all day! Happy Father’s Day!"
- "I still get butterflies when I see you interact with our children, thank you for being such an amazing father and husband. Happy Father’s Day!"
- "We hope you feel as special every other day of the year, as you do today! Happy Father’s Day to the best Dad out there! We love you!"
- "Your love reflects in the eyes of our children, they beam with joy when you enter the room. I adore you and am so blessed to have a respectful, hardworking husband. Happy Father’s Day."
- "You fill the gaps to my weaknesses, I fill the gaps to your weaknesses, for that I am thankful. Without you, I wouldn’t have someone to open the jar lids that are too tight, without me you wouldn’t be able to find the milk. In the refrigerator. On the top shelf. Behind the pickles. Yes, the top shelf. Oh great, you found it! Happy Father’s Day, I will always be here to help you find the milk."
- "You were there holding my hand on our first date, holding my hand during the birth of our babies, and now you continue to hold my hand through this beautiful thing we call life. I can’t imagine anyone else being there to hold my hand, Happy Father’s Day."
- "You are their hero. They watch everything that you do, learn from everything that you do, and want to do everything that you do. You are and will continue to be, a big player in their self-esteem. You’re teaching them to be confident, self-assured, and proud. Happy Fathers Day to My Hubby…!!!"
- "You give our children someone to admire, respect, and honor. You are a fantastic father! Happy Father’s Day To My Faithful Husband!"
- "The effort you do every day for our family worth a lot, although you are tired, you always get to play with our children, truly you are my greatest treasure. Congratulations on this Father’s Day.”
READ ALSO: Happy fathers day wishes from son 2018
Father's day card ideas from wife to husband
This father's day card ideas from wife will surely be appreciated by your husband.
1. Fishing bear 3D card
If your husband loves fishing then you can surely gift him this fishing card. This type of pop up card will show your husband that you know his hobbies and support his hobbies. To buy this type of pop up card, you can go to lovepopcards.com. You can also add this quote on the card “You and I know how much you love to go fishing, so I thought this fishing card was the best way to remind you how much I love you! And… yes before you ask… you can go fishing.
Give this camping trip 3D card to your husband with some warm quotes on it. He will surely adore the card. You can buy these cards on lovepopcards.com.
3. The iron throne card
The iron throne card will surely be appreciated by your husband as this card will make him feel that he is the ultimate guardian of the family. If your husband is a fan of the Games of Throne then this card will surely make him crazy. Visit lovepopcards.com to buy this card and see how it looks.
Happy father’s day from wife images
Check out this images of quotes that wife can say to her husband on the father’s day