As we gear up for the 2014 World Cup in Russia, many will be focusing on some players to deliver scintillating performances at the tournament.
Others will also be looking out for the most skilful, best dribbler, most fancy player and what not.
However, one area that is normally not regarded is the weight of players that will be representing at the global showpiece.
Below, we take a look at some of the top 10 heaviest players that will be playing at the 2018 World Cup. Note, the list is in no particular order.
Player Country Weight
1. Thibaut Courtois Belgium 91kg
2. Kasper Schmeikel Denmark 92kg
3. Manuel Neuer Germany 93kg
4. Romelu Lukaku Belgium 94kg
5. Yerry Mina Columbia 95kg
6. Jack Butland England 96kg
7. Kim Shin-wook South Korea 97kg
8. Harry Maguire England 98kg
9. Gonzalo Higuain Argentina 98kg
10. Roman Torres Panama 99kg
Ghana Trends: Dumelo's Wedding And J.B Danquah Founded Uni :
Do you have a hot story or scandal you would like us to publish on YEN.com.gh? Please contact us on Facebook now!