YEN.com.gh has sighted some beautiful photos of Quinrozy, the wife of young influential Ghanaian businessman, Nana Appiah Mensah.
Quinrozy, from the photos can be said to be a woman of class, style, and of course riches. Any wonder she is the second in command at the Nana Appiah Mensah ‘empire’?
The photos also show that Quinrozy has good taste when it comes to fashion, and lifestyle in general.
READ ALSO: My next banger is dropping soon - Wendy Shay
Here, YEN.com.gh brings you 6 of these photos.
1. Here, Mrs. Appiah Mensha flaunts her love for Gucci-made goods. Her bag and belt are of that brand, and as her caption for this photo rightly says, she is a Gucci lover. This photo was reportedly shot in their home in the United Kingdom. Interestingly, Quinrozy blurred the number plates of the cars behind her. The number plates seems to be customized, and she was not ready to display the details.
2. Here too, still in her Gucci element, Mrs. Nana Appiah strikes a pose with a lady she called her twin. She once again hides the number plate of the Range Rover behind them by posing in a strategic way to hide the number.
3. Her blue denim dress with a matching red and white sneakers speak volume of her good taste for fashion. Her pose and demeanour aptly portrays in Sarkodie's voice "you know sey money no be problem".
4. The popular adage "Behind every successful man is a good woman" is clear in this picture. Mrs. Nana Appiah Mensah, as she indicated in the caption of this photo is clearly a big supporter of her husband's dreams. She was at the Zylofon office in London. Like the noble wife mentioned in Proverbs 31:10, Quinrozy is indeed a capable wife.
5. Mrs. Nana Appiah Mensah is captured in this photo spending sometime at the Shake Shack restaurant in New York. Her handbag, dressing, and everything in this photo speaks of money!
6. Here, the curvaceous Quinrozy poses with her son, junior Nana Appiah Mensah in their home. Their affluence and taste for good things is clearly written in this photo.
Quite interestingly, Quinrozy keeps a low profile, and she is not very active on social media as she posts less stuff about her.
However, she was in the news recently after her husband, Nana Appiah Mensah flaunted her on her birthday with a wild photo.
They have a son together.
JB Danquah-Adu’s murder: Will His Killer Be Punished? | Ghana trends | Yen.com.gh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page