YEN.com.gh has sighted photos and videos of some celebrities who were present at actress Bibi Bright’s wedding.
They include Moesha Boduong, Quinrozy, the wife of businessman Nana Appiah Mensah, Sima Brew, Nana Ama McBrown’s husband, Kwame A-Plus, and others.
It was a star-studded affair at the ceremony reportedly held at a plush location in Accra.
Bibi Bright and her husband, Akwasi Boateng, tied the knot today, July 14, 2018.
This is the second time Bibi Bright is getting married, and she has said that she would work hard to ensure this would be her last marriage.
As expected, her colleagues in the movie industry were there to lend their support and to cheer her up.
So far, YEN.com.gh has seen photos of Maxwell Mensah, Nana Ama McBrown's husband, Kwame A-Plus, Moesha Boduong, Zynnell Zuh, designer Sima Brew, Quinrozy, the wife of Zylofon Boss, Nana Appiah Mensah, Gloria Sarfo, Selly Galley, Salma Mumin, and Princess Shingle at the wedding.
See some of the photos and videos below:
1. Nana Ama McBrown's husband, Maxwell Mensah, and A-Plus pose with the fresh couple.
2. Zynnell Zuh and a friend at the wedding.
3. The wife of Nana Appiah Mensah, and her sister, Sima Brew, were there too.
4. Moesha Boduong's arrival at the event. She had all eyes fixed on him obviously because she has been in the news lately.
5. The stars made it a point to go support a sister.
READ ALSO: My next banger is dropping soon - Wendy Shay
6. Gloria Sarfo, Salma Mummin, and others were there.
YEN.com.gh wishes Bibi Bright all the best in her marriage, and life in general!
JB Danquah-Adu’s murder: Will His Killer Be Punished? | Ghana trends | Yen.com.gh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page