Just like ordinary people, many Ghanaians celebrities have also witnessed failed relationships and marriages.
Some of the relationships and marriages, according to these celebrities simply did not work out and needed to be ended.
Those of others have even ended up in violence and ‘acid’ attacks.
YEN.com.gh brings you six of Ghana’s celebrities who have tasted failed relationships and marriages.
1. Chris Attoh: His beautiful marriage with Nigerian actress Damilola Adegbite hit the rock somewhere last year. Though they did not reveal the cause of the divorce, Chris Attoh revealed that it was a mutual agreement. The two had met on set when they both acted a series, Tinsel, together.
2. Afia Schwar: Afia Schwarzenegger and her ‘ex-husband’ Lawrence Abrokwa ended their nine-month marriage with violence last year somewhere in October. Abrokwa had gone to their matrimonial home and caught Afia with another man. He then threatened to deform Afia Schwar with a content he claimed was acid.
3. Afriyie Acquah: Afriyie Acquah’s marriage with Amanda Afriyie hit the rock about two years ago following Amanda’s public declaration that her husband looks like a monkey. She was speaking with her driver who was unknowingly to her recording the conversation. According to Amanda, she used to date Black Stars player, Jordan Ayew, and claimed Jordan has a bigger ‘rod’ than Afriyie. Afriyie’s family felt embarrassed over Amanda’s pronouncement and dissolved the marriage.
4. Juliet Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim has tasted both a failed marriage, and failed relationship. Her marriage with a son of Apostle Kwadwo Safo, Kwadwo Safo Junior, hit the rock after many allegations and accusations. Juliet Ibrahim has also been in the news recently following her failed relationship with her Nigerian boyfriend, Iceberg Slim.
5. Okyeame Kwame: The popular musician once dated popular movie star, Nana Ama McBrown, but their relationship failed and never led to marriage. In an interview monitored by YEN.com.gh on the Delay show, Okyeame Kwame revealed that Nana Ama McBrown was a ‘hot’ character he could not handle, therefore, they relationship had to come to a close.
There are other alleged relationships that have failed. Though those people were did not confirm or deny their relationships.
They include Prince Kofi Amoabeng formerly of UT Bank and Mzbel. Kofi Amoabeng was also reported to be dating Nana Aba Anamoah.
Meanwhile, Afia Schwar has said in a recent news that she was never legally married to Abrokwa, but rather, it was a ‘cover-up’ person.
Their case is still in the court.
Ghana news: President Akufo Addo Asked For More Prayers | Yen.com.gh
READ ALSO: Efia Odo releases wild twerk in latest video
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page