YEN.com.gh has sighted photos of actress Jackie Appiah’s son, Damien Peter Agyemang, looking all grown up.
Damien, who has indicated that he is thirteen years old seems to have his swag on just like his mother, the beautiful Jackie Appiah.
In some of the photos, Damien is captured having fun on the streets outside of Ghana.
He also has photos of his mother on his social media handle wishing her well, for instance, on her birthday.
Not much is known about Damien since mother has done well to keep his matter out of public consumption.
However, from the photos, it is clear that he likes to have fun and in fact, have a lot of them.
Another thing YEN.com.gh observed is that Damien bears a resemblance with his mom especially their beautiful eyes.
YEN.com.gh brings you ten of his photos that show the ‘swag-on’ Damien Peter Agyemang is growing so fast.
1. Damien looks so tall in the photo as he poses for the camera with full swag. He catches some fun on his iPhone as he flaunts his shoes as most guys do.
2. He aptly captioned this photo "fashion" to show that indeed he has good taste for fashion just like his mother. Damien in captured somewhere in Europe as he matches his red cap with his red shoes. Call him the 'swag-on' boy and you won't be wrong.
3. 'Burger' Damien is all set for perhaps a holiday abroad. He looks confidence in the photo and still his love for fashion is on here as he flaunts his Luis Vuitton traveling bag.
4. Damien captured in a shop. He looks much like his mother here, especially their eyes.
5. Damien also shows with this photo that he likes to have fun just as he rightly captioned it "chilling".
6. In this photo, Damien goes official with his cute suit.
7. Damien looks cute in this photo too. Once again in his own words, he is "chilling".
8. Damien is captured dazzling in the popular African print commonly known as "dashiki". It seem he also puts his mother's hall on display in this photo.
9. Damien is here captured on the popular Oxford Street in London, United Kingdom.
10. Birds of the same feathers, they say, flock together. Damien is captured in the company of actor Lilwin just because his mother is also an actress.
Meanwhile, Jackie Appiah and her former husband, Peter Ageymang, are reportedly no more.
Their marriage which happened in 2015 hit the rocks few years after and so they went their separate ways.
Jackie remains one of Ghana's most revered actresses.
She has featured in an uncountable number of movies alongside others including Majid Michel, Van Vicker, Kofi Adjorlolo, Nadia Buari, Yvonne Nelson, just to mention a few.
Ghana News Today: Shatta Waly May Become A President Of Ghana | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page