- Asante Kotoko have formed a new management team
- The new management team will be headed by George Amoako
Executive Board Chairman of Asante Kotoko, Dr. Kwame Kyei, has formed an 11-member management team after dissolving the old management on Monday.
The new management team of the Kumasi giants will be headed by experienced football administrator George Amoako. He will serve as the Chief Executive Officer.
Also making returns to management are Edmund Ackach and Nana Kwame Danquah who will be the Accra Representative and Deputy representative respectively.
The club has appointed Lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Yaw Amo Sarpong as the Policy Analyst.
Lawyer Samuel Sarfo Duku is the Communication Director and has been tasked to constitute members of the communication team.
Caleb Adams will now be the club’s psychologist with Dr Jerry Pratt Newton as Medical Team.
1. Mr George Amoako- Chief Executive Officer
2. Lawyer Samuel Sarfo Duku- Director of Communications
3. Isaac Donkor- Director of Operations
4. Dr Jerry Pratt Newtown- Medical Officer
5. Mr Yaw Amo Sarpong- Policy Analyst
6. Edmund Ackah- Greater Accra Representative
7. Nana Kwame Dankwah- Deputy Greater Accra Representative
8. Caleb Adams- Psychologist
9. Miss Rose Padmore Yeboah- Administrative Manager
10. Miss Lucy Josephine Andoh- Deputy, Administrative
11. Nana Akwesi Gyambibi- Special Assistant to the Executive Chairman
YEN.com.gh had previously reported about the dissolution of the old management that consists of Thomas Boakye-Agyemang and Obed Acheampong.
Ghana News Today: Shatta Waly May Become A President Of Ghana | #Yencomgh
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Send us a message via YEN's official Facebook page