YEN.com.gh has sighted throwback photos of five top Ghanaians celebrities cherished so much by their fans.
They include actor John Dumelo, Stonebwoy, Bill Asamoah of Kumawood, Aaron Adatsi of YOLO and Bola Ray.
The photos are hilarious and looking at them proves that indeed no one knows tomorrow and also no one can tell who becomes who in future.
1. John Dumelo, for instance, was a young school boy who was receiving what seems like an award from his school. Dumelo, now married and one of Ghana’s topmost actors wore a khaki short that looked so tiny and could pass for a handkerchief. Of course, no one knew that small Dumelo could actually grow up to become a celebrity.
2. Bola Ray. Bola, born Nathaniel Adisi, Bola was captured looking very lanky with a long trousers and flying tie. He stood by an old car and the way he posed shows that he was on top of his game by them. Bola Ray is now a very successful young man whom the whole of Ghana is proud of. He is the CEO of EIB Network.
3. Bill Asamoah: The top Kumawood star also looks lean and bony at the cheeks. The photo looks like one that was shot on set and Bill looks so different from how he looks now.
4. Stonebwoy: Stonebwoy also looked like a teenager in this photo. He looks so different from the way he looks now with his long dreadlocks.
5. Aaron Adatsi. The YOLO star also looked like a teenager in his throwback photo. But now he is a real gentleman and has shot to stardom following his feature in the popular television series You Only Live Once (YOLO).
Ghana News Today: Shatta Waly May Become A President Of Ghana | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page