- A Nigerian relationship expert has taken to social media to share some signs about closet gay men in heterosexual relationships
- Standing out among many signs he listed is that a man who is too faithful to his woman might also be gay
- The post has caused several reactions on social media
For most women in relationships, a faithful man is often considered a rare gem and many of ladies will do everything possible have such a man.
However, a post by a Nigerian relationship therapist should get you thinking twice about how faithful you want your man to be.
According to Good Esereh, ladies should know there is a cause for alarm if their partner tends to be too faithful than the ordinary.
He made the disclosure in Facebook post while listing some signs which indicate that a boyfriend may be gay.
"SIGNS YOUR BOYFRIEND IS SECRETLY GAY. Part 1-
1. He constantly stares at guys than women
2. He could be gay if he criticizes gay people too much
3. He could be gay if he appears to be too d*mn faithful
4. He could be swinging if you have no issues with him concerning other women
5. He keeps more male friends on social media than women
6. That brother could be holding blowing pipes, when he tries to avoid s*x with you.
7. He could be seeing guys when he doesn’t disturb you to have s*x with him and on the other hand you thanking God that you have met a man that isn’t after s*x."
See his post below:
The post which went viral received several reactions. See some below:
Ifeanyi disagreed with the whole statement:
Kings also did not see it for anything:
Mike used Ereseh's own rule to measure him:
Desmond said Ereseh himself is a suspect:
Yeka thought his claims were a fallacy:
Stanley agreed with Ereseh:
In My Feelings Drake: Stop It! | #Yencomgh:
Want to be featured on YEN.com.gh?