Ghana Christian International High School is one of the best institutions of learning in the country. The most priceless gift that any parent can offer his children is the right to education. Education forms the basis of most things in the life of a student. Education is also responsible for the mental and psychological growth of a student. Schools like Ghana Christian International High School have gone an extra mile to incorporate spiritual growth in their curriculum thus making it rich and useful.
Education dramatically impacts the moral behavior of a student. There is a considerable difference between the moral life of a student who has gone through a Christian school and that of a student who has gone through a regular public school. This however, does not insinuate that public schools do not concentrate on the moral upbringing of a student. Christian schools have just put in extra effort in seeing to it that they bring up students who are morally upright. They have also focused on ensuring that the students are also spiritual and will make the best leaders in the society. For that reason, Ghana Christian International High School continues to serve as a great example.
About Ghana Christian International High School
Ghana Christian International High School is one of the first Christian schools to be started in Ghana. The school also has one of the most exciting histories. Ghana Christian international high school came up as a result of a vision of the Adei family. The family had three kids, two of whom were girls. One of the girls schooled at SOS-Hermann Gmeiner International College. The other one studied at Ghana International School.
When the two girls graduated from their schools, they were happy with the kind of services that they got at the schools. For that reason, they came up with a proposal of having Christian schools in the Ghana. After sharing their idea with several Christian friends, two prominent people chose to support their vision. These were, the late Rev. Bernard E. Marbell and Dr. Mrs. De-Anne M. Marbell, together with a few their friends. Within a short time, the idea was implemented. They are the founders of Ghana Christian International High School and they also serve on the board of trustees. The school also receives financial support and incentives from Mr. Geoffrey Deane and some of his friends from Australia.
Being a Christian based school, Ghana Christian International High School focuses on service to God. The ultimate goal of the school is serving God. The school works on educating morally upright students who will make the best leaders in future. The motto of the school is, ‘For God, Family, and Country.’
Apart from service to God, family and the country, Ghana Christian International High School also focuses on molding the spiritual lives of students. The school works towards bringing children closer to God. It also aims at ensuring that students realize and utilize their spiritual potential.
The school has several ways of achieving all these aspirations. It encourages students to develop the habit of reading the Bible every day. It also encourages the students to make prayer part of their daily lives. To make God known to the students, Ghana Christian International High School subscribes to some verses in the Bible that refer to the truths of Christianity. Here are the truths of Christianity that Ghana Christian International High School subscribes to:
- The belief in the unity of the Holy Trinity (II Cor. 13:14, I Tim. 2:5).
- The belief in the sovereignty of God in creation, providence, revelation, and final judgment (Gen. 1:1. John 3:16, Heb. 1:1-2, 10:27).
- The belief in the divine inspiration and entire trustworthiness of the Holy Bible and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct (II Tim. 3:16-17).
- The belief that sinfulness and guilt of all men since the fall, renders all men subject to God’s wrath and condemnation (Rom. 3:23. 6:23)
- The belief in the redemption from the guilt, penalty, and power of sin solely through the sacrificial death of the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate son of God, as our representative and substitute (Eph. 2:8-9, John 1:12, Rom. 8:1-2).
- The belief in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead and his ascension to the right hand of the father (1Cor 15: 3-5).
- The belief in the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of the Lord Jesus Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting him repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus (John 16:8-11).
- The belief in the justification of the sinner only by the Grace of God through faith in Christ alone (Eph 2:8-9).
- The belief in the indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer. (John 16:13).
- The belief in the one Holy and universal church to which all true believers belong as one body in Christ (1Cor 12:12-13).
- The belief in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ. Christian High International School Ghana teaches its students to wait expectantly for the return of Jesus Christ (Rev 22:10-13, 20).
Ghana Christian International High School address
Being an international school, the doors to Christian High International High School Ghana are open to both national and international students. If you wish to be part of Ghana Christian international high school, do not worry. The details on Ghana Christian International High School address are available, and they will be of help to you. Here is Ghana Christian International High School address:
Afienya - Dodowa Road Box DD 66, Dodowa.
Telephone number: +233 30 707 9798
Ghana Christian International High School location
New students, particularly international students, who wish to be part of Ghana Christian International High School may worry about the location of the school. That should not be the case though. Ghana Christian International High School location is not hard to find. The school is along the Afienya-Dodowa road.
Any parent would wish the best for his or her kids. The only gift that cannot be valued is education. Enrolling your children in this school means that you have chosen one of the best international schools in Ghana. The school focuses on bringing up individuals who are all round and can fit well in the current society. One thing that any parent should always remember is that the environment that a child spends time in drastically influences the morals of the child. If you choose to subject your child to a healthy environment, you will have the best of results. Choosing Ghana christian international high school is a good decision.