Nobel International Business School makes a significant contribution in the business industry of Ghana. Rapid change in political and economic structures of Africa has been a significant threat to economic development and entrepreneurship in the continent. Unfavourable government policies, rapid change in taste and preferences of customers and a poor business environment have equally contributed towards the great crisis of economic decline. Even though Africa is known for her great diversity of resources, the majority of her people are still living below the poverty line. Most countries in West Africa are using the traditional business model to transact business. This model has failed to solve the problem of unemployment and poverty in our society. A solution is brought by Nobel International Business School Accra. The School was established to provide a new business model and to offer advanced knowledge that would evaluate and address all the issues facing business in Africa. This article will give all details of NIBS in Ghana.
Updating yourself on what works in the current business world is the best way to attain success. This means therefore, that you should get yourself into a business school that will equip you with current knowledge on how to perform well in an economy that is not necessarily favourable. If you intend to work in business, you should consider enrolling at the Nobel International Business School.
History of Nobel International Business School
Nobel International Business School is a private business school that was established in January 2015, in Ghana. The school was developed to address the increasing problem of unemployment among graduates in Africa and poor levels of higher education in Business Administration in West Africa. The institution aims at producing executives who will have advanced leadership skills to promote entrepreneurship and business understanding in the African context. The approach used by NIBS is to drop the old business protocols, theories, and assumptions and focus on innovations and building networks, and understanding among employers, employees, investors, shareholders and the government. The vision of NIBS is to be recognized as the leading practical business school in Africa. Nobel International Business School received institutional accreditation of on 1st of July 2014 . On 15th April 2015, it received program accreditation from the National Accreditation Board of Ghana.
Programs offered at Nobel International Business School
NIBS offers competent business programs, which equip participants with specialized skills to manage businesses and organizations. Some of the courses offered include the following:
Ph.D. in Business Administration
Nobel International Business School offers Ph.D. in Business Administration to prepare lecturers and academicians who want to build a successful career. The primary aim of this program is to disseminate knowledge, identify research gaps and deal with them to facilitate sound business management. Candidates are expected to provide empirical evidence that they can disseminate knowledge through publications, books, and texts. Graduates from NIBS join institutions of higher learning in Ghana and beyond as lecturers and organization executives in different parts of the world.
Doctor of Business Leadership
Many organizations across Africa are collapsing on a regular basis due to poor leadership. This alarming situation is one of the most pressing reasons behind the introduction of doctorate of business leadership to NIBS. This program would provide powerful leadership ideas and help solve emerging economic issues in many organizations. This has resulted in production of a considerable force of human resource relevant to the field. The three-year part-time program is geared towards building strong business and workforce alongside disseminating knowledge and skills to all employees. This program empowers managers and employees with fantastic leadership skills, which bring legacy of success to their respective organizations.
Doctor of Business Administration
Nobel International Business School focuses on producing highly trained business administrators with full understanding of the rigorous management applications that will encourage competent capacity of enterprises and organizations to thrive. NIBS Doctor of Business Administration was introduced to address three core issues facing business in Africa.
- Develop new practical business models that will evaluate the business structure, customer understanding and effective way of carrying out business.
- The second key factor was to immediately address the problem of few doctoral Business Administration programs from the many institutions of higher learning in Africa.
- Thirdly, the increase in business diversification and complexity among small and huge businesses requires competitive executives. This raised the need for advanced education to increase knowledge base on Business Administration. Business Administration program produces highly skilled and intellectual executives who are not only useful in ensuring business success, but can also provide economic growth in the region.
Note that NIBS and SBS Swiss Business School are cooperating in offering this program.
Executive Masters of Business Administration (EMBA)
The current political and economic market of Africa is described as volatile, unpredictable, complex and ambiguous. Business Administration in such an environment requires a lot of creativity if you want to succeed. Nobel International Business School disseminates knowledge and skills on how to deal with such markets. The program focuses on challenges associated with opportunities in addressing emerging markets. The program was introduced for business leaders who feel challenged by emerging problems and are willing to stretch their thinking beyond common grounds. The program also targets business leaders who see and approach market issues differently from other executives. EMBA also empowers leaders to develop a capacity to defend their ideas on business management and development. Business leaders who pursue EMBA can work productively from different parts of the world.
Fees paid at Nobel International Business School
The fee structure for NIBS has been revised to make it friendly to all students. Below are highlights of fees charged for different programs in Nobel International Business School.
1. Executive Masters in Business Administration fees
2. Doctor of Business Administration fees
3. Ph.D. in Business Administration fees
Nobel International School of Business has collaborated with two financial institutions to offer loans to program participants. Loans are paid during the specified period of the program. NIBS will assist successful students, who will benefit from the loan facility, in the payment of their loan interest.
Nobel International Business School is among the most stringent institutions in Ghana, and therefore it has strict admission requirements. The following are some of the requirements needed for admission.
Admission requirement for Ph.D. in Business Administration
The requirements include:
- Master or MSc. degree in Business, Management, and any other relevant Masters courses
- Recognized lecturers with teaching experience, right in research and several publications and expertise.
- A duly signed application form
- The candidate should pass the admission interview before admission.
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae containing credible working experience
- Two copies of passport-size photo
- All academic transcripts.
Admission requirements for a doctorate in Business Administration
The following are the requirements needed.
- The candidate must have a master’s degree in management, a business administration like MBA and prove to the institution that he/she has professional qualifications in business management. The candidate concerning this should have at least five years working experience from a relevant field.
- The candidate should have 1st-degree requirements with at least second-class upper division in a business management course. He/she should also have a working experience of at least 15 years at a senior management position and at least ten years of leadership.
- The candidate should have professional skills in CIM, CIMA, ICA, with at least five years working experience.
- Filled and signed application forms
- Two copies of passport-size photo
- Updated Curriculum Vitae with the relevant working experience
- All the official academic transcripts.
Admission requirements for the Executive Masters in Business Administration
The admission requirements include:
- The candidate should have a first degree in any field with at least five years working experience.
- The candidate should possess professional qualifications like ACCA, CIMA, CIM, and ICA with at least five years working experience.
- Two passports-size photos
- All the official academic transcripts
- Updated Curriculum Vitae with credible working experience
- Completed application form
It is advisable to provide reliable contacts and an email address because the qualified candidate will be notified via an email or contacts.
Contact details of Nobel International Business School
You can contact the school any time you feel the need to. Nobel International Business School is located at Arko close off, Nelson Mandela Avenue. It is found close to Food and Drugs Authority, the Gulf house area in south Legon.
Phone number: +233 (0) 560-911-174
Email address: email@example.com
Nobel International Business School location is strategic to both local and international students. Students having issues with their admission are advised to email or call during normal working hours and days, for more information. Alternatively, they can visit the Institution in person for consultation or any other information they may need.
Nobel International School of Business is the best institution of higher learning that offers practical solutions in the field of business and marketing. The school produces very competent business people who can identify opportunities and come up with the best solutions to make them economically viable. Seek admission from NIBS to be the next business expert.
Source: Yen Newspaper