Ghanaians do not joke with their celebrities at all; they accord them the necessary honour and follow their activities on social media.
The entertainment industry is blessed with fine and handsome male celebrities who many Ghanaian women would not hesitate to date at all if they had the chance.
YEN.com.gh brings you five of these celebrities who seem to be the choice of many women.
1. John Dumelo: The ‘fine boy’ actor got married to his heartthrob, Gifty Mawunya, in May this year, however, that has still not taken his name off the list of many women YEN.com.gh engaged in a chat with on this topic.
They rightly speak of him as a fine gentleman who also has the ‘looks’. To some of them, even though Dumelo is off the market now, they would still welcome any chance to hang out with him. John Dumelo is talented, very influential, and also rich, making him an obvious choice for many women who have eyes for ‘good things’.
READ ALSO: Kumawood's Kyeiwaa now dish washer in USA
2. Aaron Adatsi: The You Only Live Once (YOLO) star, popularly known as Cyril, has also got many admirers on and off social media. He has often swept off many young girls off their feet with his many nice photos he shares on social media.
The young actor rose to fame following his feature in the YOLO series which has gained massive popularity among the youth. That series also features others including Jackie Appiah, Adjetey Anang, Fella Makafui, Nana Yaa Addo, just to mention a few.
3. Chris Attoh: Chris Attoh appears to also be the taste of many Ghanaian women. He was once taken off the market, but the Ghana-Nigeria actor’s marriage with Nigerian movie star, Damilola Adegbite, hit the rocks which led to a painful divorce last year.
Chris Attoh has been described as a handsome man, very gentle, and ‘cute’, the exact word some of the ladies YEN.com.gh spoke with. Now that he is no more married, it is no secret that many women have their eyes on him.
4. Prince David Osei: Prince has also been mentioned as one actor who is much admired by Ghanaian women. Just like his name, he has been described as a prince-charming celebrity who has the attention of most women.
The actor was in the news some time ago following his own revelation that he had a child. But it later came to bear that it was a mere prank and this got some of his fans and followers on social media very angry.
5. James Gardener: The fair-coloured actor’s name also popped up in the list of male celebrity who have all the attention from their female fans. He often keeps a low profile on social media as not much is heard about him in the news. He was recently reported to have said that he does not mess around with ladies like John Dumelo.
Do Ghanaians know about late Kofi Annan? | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page