Travelling can be cumbersome, especially if you do not get the right services. This is why you need the Kenya Airways Ghana contact details within reach, more so if you travel by air a lot. Kenya Airways is one of the best air service providers in Africa. When you book Kenya Airways Ghana reservations, you will know that you are travelling with Africa’s leading economy airline. When you decide to fly on the Kenya Airways flights, you can find great deals and specials for your airfare. One thing that makes Kenya Airways outstanding is that it has destinations across the globe. Find out what this airline can offer so that you make up your mind to fly at a discount to Central, West, Southern and North Africa, the Far East, Middle East, India, Europe and North America. It is important, however, to know which Kenya Airways Ghana contact number to call if you need any assistance.
Kenya Airways was established on 22 January, 1977 and it commenced its operations on 4th February, 1977. This was following the breakup of the East African Community and subsequent disbanding of the jointly owned East African Airways. The Kenya Airways has its headquarters in Embakasi, Nairobi, with its hub at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. To know more about the Kenya Airways Ghana office location, read on.
Kenya Airways bookings and flights
Kenya Airways has made it easier for their customers to book their flights over the internet. Thus, one can book their flight at the comfort of their home using the Kenya Airways portal by simply indicating the departure and return date, the place of departure and the destination. You should also mention the flight class as well as the promo code. There is an 'upgrade my flight' option. This allows customers to conveniently consider flight upgrades whenever necessary.
Kenya Airways is now in Ghana, Accra. This vibrant city seems to attract a lot of visitors considering its historic sites and other tourist destinations. Kenya Airways is a great facilitator of air transport to this great city for anyone seeking to enjoy the view. Customers in Ghana can easily book their flights to Freetown, Mumbai, Johannesburg, Monrovia, Nairobi and Mombasa, just to mention but a few. The KQ (Kenya Airways) mobile application has enhanced flight booking and management since you can make all the bookings via phone.
- To consistently be a safe and profitable Airline that Guarantees World-Class Service.
To maximize stakeholder value by consistently:
- Providing the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Upholding the highest level of safety and security
- Maximizing employee satisfaction while being committed to corporate and social responsibility.
- To achieve world class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance.
- To be the Airline of choice in Africa
- To develop JKIA as a premier hub in Africa
- To pursue a business model that will deliver a consistent level of profitability
Businesses conducted by Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways is a global company that undertakes many businesses and among them include:
- Transportation, air and airlines
- Tourism, Holiday services and Airlines
- Business Travel, Business Services, and Airlines
- Business Services, Aviation and Airlines
Kenya Airways Ghana location
The Kotoka International Airport acts as Accra’s main airport that is used for both commercial and military purposes. To understand the contacts to reach, you need to decide on which flights you will book. Check out the following Kenya Airways Ghana office contact details.
The contacts for direct flights from Accra are:
- Physical Address: Silver Star Tower, 4th floor, Off Liberation Road, Airport City, Accra
- Telephone: Office sales: (+233)030 221 5300/ Airport desk: 030 278 5013
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.kenya-airways.com
Kenya Airways Accra city office address
Find below all our customer care details of Kenya Airways Ghana, including their physical address, telephone numbers, the email address, Fax numbers, and the official website for Kenya Airways.
- Physical address: Nester Square Building, 1st Floor, Airport Office City, Accra, P. O. Box CT 11307
- Telephone :+233 307 001333 / 0307001331 / 0307001332
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Official website: https://www.kenya-airways.com
- Online Check-in: https://kenya-airways.com/online check-in
- Check flight status: www.kenya-airways.com/flightschedule
Kenya Airways Accra Airport office address
- Physical Address: Domestic terminal building, Kotoka International Airport Office
- Telephone: +233-302-785013
- Mobile number :+233 244 328 883 / +233 266 012 072 / +233 (0)302243893
- Fax: +233 (0)302243897
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Area manager office of Kenya Airways Ghana
The other contact you need to be familiar with is the manager's contact. You never know when you will need to make use of this number.
- Area Manager-West Africa (Anglophone),
- Physical Address: P.O BOX CT 11307,Accra, Ghana
- Facebook: Kenya Airways
- Twitter : @KenyaAirways
- Instagram : officialkenyaairways
- LinkedIn: Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways Ghana working hours
The Airport and city offices are opened daily in the time frame. The opening hours are on a daily basis from 16:00 pm to 24:00 pm. The contacts provided above are to aid customers who have queries or inquiries concerning the Kenya Airways in Ghana. Alternatively, you can choose to visit the offices in Accra, Silver Star Towers, and Kotoka International Airport Offices. You can reach Kenya Airways Ghana for new flight bookings, refunds, cancellations, cheap airfares, baggage claim, deals or other queries concerning their diverse services. The customer care contacts are your trusted source for correct phone numbers, physical addresses, and email address. You can also get reliable info. from the company's website.
At Kenya Airways, actions, behaviours and attitudes at work are all driven by the desire to guarantee customer safety. Customer satisfaction and quality consideration are the key points that matter to the company. Kenya Airways customers in Ghana are now able to fly from Accra to whichever destination they desire. The Kenya Airways airline operates globally and offers the best services. With the above Kenya Airways Ghana contact, you are sorted each time you need to travel to and from Ghana using Kenya Airways.