Actress Nana Ama McBrown, on any given day, is a very beautiful woman. Throwing in the fact that she is over 40 years makes her beauty more impressive.
In fact, she is one of YEN.com.gh's 13 Ghanaian female celebrities who still look so good even without makeup.
On top of that of that, she is a very stylish woman who keeps setting the pace when it comes to fashion.
Whether it is a red carpet event, a movie premiere, party, or even a funeral, McBrown will dress the part and 'kill' it.
Today, YEN.com.gh takes a look at McBrown fashion style with regards to African prints.
A look through her catalogue of social media photos suggests she loves dresses made with African prints.
1. McBrown wears a maxi dress and shows some flesh
2. McBrown went for a kaba over trousers
3. This one looks like a office wear
4. Being the trendy lady she is, McBrown put a regular blouse on an African print trouser with sneakers
5. McBrown looks lovely in this simple kaba
6. And she doesn't look bad in this top and down either
7. McBrown dazzles in a full African print dress
8. McBrown beautifully combines African print and jeans
9. This surely qualifies for any red carpet show
But what has never been in doubt is the fact that, McBrown who was recently reported to be pregnant has always been beautiful and very stylish.
Looking at the photos, it is obvious that Nana Ama McBrown is an inspiration when it comes to African prints.
From her beautiful dresses to the top and pants, the Kumawood actress rocks African print styles like no other.
Yenkasa: What if Your Child isn't Your Biological Offspring? | Yen.com.gh:
Want to be featured on YEN.com.gh?