Is your friend, sister, brother, relative or colleague getting married and you wish to surprise them with a wedding message but don't know what to send them? Worry no more because in this article, we are going to look at some of the best congratulation messages for the wedding which you can send to them to make their day a memorable one.
There is no need to worry about what words to include in your congratulation messages for a wedding for a friend when this section of the article has got special lovely wedding congratulation words for you. Here are some of the messages we have compiled for you if you need to wish a friend or loved one congratulations on his wedding.
Wedding congratulations words
- On this beautiful and lovely occasion, I wish you a day filled with cherished moments.
- Married life is a true blessing and one of life's finest gifts. Congratulations and best wishes for the future!
- You are two beautiful people, now teamed as man and wife. Congratulations on tying the knot! Take a moment to enjoy all the special memories that you both will remember for the rest of your lives.
- Congrats on finding your true love! Lean on each other's strengths and forgive each other's weaknesses.
- True love stories never end! Happy wedding day and may there be many more chapters in the wonderful story of your love for each other.
- Congratulations to you both on your very special day! May your wedding be filled with special memories to treasure forever.
- Sending you the warmest wishes as you build your new life together. May the light of your love always glow upon your marriage!
I need a congratulation message
Perhaps a loved on is having his wedding and you are wrapping a gift but don't know what message to add. We've got you covered. You don't need to be Shakespeare to write heart melting messages. All you need is the willing heart. Even if you will not be present at the wedding, sending these messages will be a great thing to do to show your love. If your search was "I need a congratulation message to send", here are some awesome messages you can attach to a card or send in a text message.
- A piece of advice I got on my wedding day and I want to pass on to you is: Never go to bed angry. It has saved me so much strife :) Love you!
- If I could define marriage it would be: You give, and you give, and you give. And one day, you realize it was all worth it. I am so happy you two found each other.
- Congratulations on your wedding! May you always remember to be friends first. Love you both!
- Congratulations! In the good times and the bad, remember to lean on each other whenever you need a true friend. That's what marriage really is all about.
- It is the little things that turn into big things in a marriage. Put in a bit of work every day and soon enough, you'll have built a lifetime of love. Congratulations on starting your story as a married couple!
How to write a congratulation message
Sending your loved ones a specific and relatable wedding message for colleague, wedding message to a friend or for your mom who is getting remarried? but you always need to consider the extent of the relationship you have with him.
- For your brother: Congratulations on your wedding, bro. So glad you convinced someone to marry you!
- For your best friend: On all the times we have spent together, I am so happy to be here on your wedding day. You deserve the best and the biggest love with your new (Husband/Wife). I can't wait to see the honeymoon pictures!
- To a parent: (Mom/Dad), I can't remember a time I have seen you this happy - except for when I permanently moved out of the house! I hope you have the best wedding day. Congratulations on this amazing chapter in your life.
- For your sister: Thanks for being the best sister ever. Even though we've had our ups and downs, and you are usually the one saving me, I am so happy to be here on your wedding day. Love you to the moon and back...and back...and back.
- Coworker: Congratulations on your wedding! Now, when you are on your honeymoon, don't even think about work! Have the best vacation ever and you better come back with some new work clothes!
- Cousin: Even though we aren't siblings, I still consider you one! Thanks for being a great support system throughout my life and I only hope to be there for you on your big day. I just love seeing you in love! Love you!
- Church or religious friends: Congratulations on your wedding! You deserve many blessings and a joyous life. I can't wait to see what God has in store for your new family.
- Family friends: Since we've all been going to the same family functions for years, I am so glad you get to throw your new spouse into the mix! Now we all have someone exciting and new to talk to. Congratulations on your wedding! Love you!
Again, if you're close to the couple, you're going to want to personalize the message a little. Play up what you know about their personalities or relationship - or offer a long advice that you know they'll take to heart. Examples include:
- 1 lifetime of love, 2 cups of humour, 2 tablespoons of forgiveness, 1 cup of romance... Preheat your heart. Live in warmth and understanding and good fortune and miracles will rise. I wish you a lifetime of love and laughter.
- A blind date brought you together. You spent years looking into each other's eyes. Look forward to tomorrow, gazing in the same direction, and happiness will be yours. Best wishes for a blissful marriage.
- You're both beautiful inside and out. Here's to building a happy life. You've started here with a foundation of romance and love, friends and family. House yourselves in walls created from new memories, new experiences, and a lifetime of happiness together.
- Wake up at the same time. Have your coffee together in the quiet, early hours. Watch the sunrise before work. Begin your union with little rituals that glue you together and nothing can tear you apart. I wish you all the happiness in the world. Congratulations!
- Be the lighthouse for one another in the storm of life. When things are good, you'll see your spouse as your shining beacon in the beauty of marriage. But, when things are stormy, do not turn towards the unknown sea. Instead, look for that glimmer of brightness in the dark. Sail the ship together and you will certainly dock stronger than ever. Congratulations on becoming each other's safe harbour. May you build a ship strong enough to conquer anything that comes your way!
- Not that you need it, but I want to give you both a piece of advice. Choose love every single day. Congratulations and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for you
Wedding messages quotes
- "He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began."
- Leo Tolstoy
- "My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never."
- "I have found the one whom my soul loves."
- Song of Solomon 3:4
- "True love is the joy of life."
- John Clarke
- "A celebration of love and friendship"
- "Love is the greatest adventure"
- "A kiss to build a dream on"
- "All you need is love."
READ ALSO: Missing You messages for him
In this article, we have listed the best congratulation messages for a wedding, which you can send to relatives, friends and loved ones.