The South African Airways (SAA) is one of the leading airlines in Ghana and Africa at large. B767-200 was the first aircraft to land in Ghana on 4th April 1996 and landed at Kotoka International Airport. Since then, the route has grown rapidly, from 3-frequencies to 8-frequencies weekly. It is important to have South African Airways Ghana contacts in case you would like to make some bookings.
In this article, we have given the different contacts you can reach them through and also details on how to do the bookings.
South African Airways Ghana contacts
Do you want to travel with South African Airways? Below is the contact for South African Airways in Ghana in case you want to make a reservation or you want to inquire on their general operations. For your information, SAA offices are opened from Monday to Friday (0830-1800 hours), and on Saturday from 0900 – 1300 hours.
You can reach the SAA offices for reservations via;
- Telephone number: +233(0)302783676/+233(0)302783677 or +233(0)30278368
For general inquiries, you can also reach the SAA customer service via;
- Telephone: +233 (0)302783558, +233 (0)302783560
- Fax line +233 (0)302783561
For financial issues and inquiries consult the SAA offices via;
- Telephone number: +233(0)302783559
Below is the South African Airways Ghana Airport contact
- Telephone number: +233(0)302769200
- Fax line: +233(0)302770319
South African Airways Ghana Physical address
In the case where you want to visit their administrative offices, below is the South African Airways Ghana office contact which is also the South African Airways Ghana office location.
- Physical Address: 1st floor, millennium Heights building, Plot 10, Airport Commercial Area,
- Postal Address: P.O. BOX CT 2158, Cantonments Accra, Ghana
How to book for a flight
The South African Airways Ghana booking services can be reached by visiting their offices or by visiting their website. In case you want to book your ticket online, Visit SAA official website by and fill the form available while adhering to the laid down instructions.
Payment methods acceptable by the South African airways
South African Airways have a platform known as ‘book now, pay later’. The service allows their customers to book a flight reservation for free. However, the client is expected to pay for the booked ticket within a period of 72 hours after making a reservation. If you surpass the deadline, your ticket is automatically cancelled. Below is the procedure;
- Log in to the website
- On the payment page, choose pay later
- On the email confirmation or confirmation page, note the purchase timeline
- Visit this website to retrieve your booking
- To review the price of the service you choose, click on ‘pay for reservations’
The preferred methods of payment include; PayPal, MasterCard, visa, diner club credit cards or American express.
In case you opt for EFT or partial payments, make an inquiry with the SAA call center by calling; 1300435972
To check the flight schedule, visit the South African airways official website then click on flight schedule.
Carefully, fill on all the mandatory fields and a display of your flight schedule will appear.
Services offered by the South African Airways
1. SAA has a cargo service that treats all shipments with the highest priority. They manage this by offering charter services to the clients in need. However, they have a Boeing aircraft (737-300) available for all day services. Some of their allowed cargo includes; horses or any AVI type, provided the aircraft can accommodate its size. The maximum weight capacity the aircraft can handle is up to 16 tones. However, this will depend on the type of cargo and the distance. Interestingly, the company has large warehouses with excellent cooling facilities and adequate storage. Their yards and warehouses have CCTV surveillance and cameras installed to provide 24 hours security of the cargo.
2. SAA flight services also provide frights to the below destinations;
- South Africa: Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban and flights to Port Elizabeth
- Africa: Victoria Falls, Entebbe, Livingstone, Nairobi, Kinshasa, Lagos, Ndola, Lilongwe, Blantyre, Dar es Salaam, Halale, Windhoek and flights to Mauritius
- International flights: Newyork, London, Hongkong, Washington, Sao Paulo, Munich, Frankfurt and flights to Perth.
3. SAA offers comfortable flights to infants below two years (should be accompanied by an adult). The service includes;
- Selecting the child category instead of an infant category that is; if you want to book a seat for your child. Remember, you can always hold your baby on your lap.
- They also offer special dishes and drinks for your infant, baby luggage allowances among other services. Travelers accompanied by infants are advised to be observant while booking their tickets to ensure they enjoy the services. You can always contact the customer care services in case something isn’t clear.
4. During your flight, the SAA provides an excellent on-board service for all, attractive and delicious on-board menus, newspapers and magazines, entertainment and comfortable cabins.
We hope that the South African Airways Ghana contacts we have provided are going to help in making the booking of your flights very easy.
READ ALSO: Cheap flights from Accra to Lagos
READ ALSO: Cheap flights from Accra to New York